00:12

*Raegan's P.O.V*

"I don't love you" as I said those words to Mikayla I filled up with anger. Mikayla is my ex bitch, because I couldn't say girlfriend. She's from my gang, but I didn't liked her anymore. I'm gonna do a meeting to vote her out immedeatly.

"You know that's a big lie. You just don't want that little bitch, Justin, to hear. Yoy know you love me" she said with a smirk.

Couldn't I just punch her and kick her out? I couldn't . Josh and Tyler are holding me back. Justin is upstairs , sleeping. I hope he doesn't hear any of those because he would think I don't love him, but I would risk my life for him.

"Don't fucking call Justin a bitch. The single bitch here is you. You're unwanted. Worthless piece of garbage. Can't you just leave me alone. I don't fucking love you" I yelled

"You know you love me baby" She yelled right back.

*Justin's P.O.V*

I was sleeping, but I woke up from hearing screams and yelling downstairs. Rae isn't by my side. I couldn't really hear what they were saying. I got up and go to check. I saw Josh and Tyler by Raegan's sides and in front of them was a girl. She was wearing a pink mini skirt with a white top. She has unbelievebale long nails and she was wearing high heels. I guess she didn't saw me. All I heard was her, yelling at Rae "You know you love me baby". What? I thought he loved me? Is that his girlfriend? Why would he kidnap me if he already had a girl? A tear ran down my cheek and I stayed there shocked. I guess he heard me because he turned around and I ran upstairs in the room.

*Raegan's P.O.V*

After she said this, I heard a sniff so I turned around. There was Justin, with tears on his face. FUCK. He ran upstairs and I ran right after him.

"Take care of the bitch" I said to the boys and focus myself on Justin running. He closed the door, but didn't lock it. As I entered the room, I saw him on the bed, with his face in his knees, crying. I sat down by him.

"Don't come near me" he said

Ouch.........

"Baby, she is my ex. Please don't believe her... I only love you"

.

He let me hug him. Probably he understood that it was my ex.

"Please don't doubt my love for you. Don't trust what she says. I'm gonna kick her out of the gang soon so she won't bother us anymore, I'm so sorry baby" I said, kissing his head.

He lift his head up, revealing his face. Even whit tears in his eyes, he still looked like an angel. He hugged me back.

"Let's go downstairs and take care of her" I said

"I wanna stay here"

"Please come, I wanna do something"

He gave in so we walked downstairs where she was. I walked to her, and slapped her, then yanking her by the hair, I pulled her in front of Justin. She kneeled in front of him as I was holding her by the hair.

"See the tears on his beuatiful face? You caused them. Fucking apologize to my angel, or you'll regret" I yelled

"I'm - I'm sorry" she stutter

"Good, now get the fuck out of here" I said letting her hair.

She got up, and left. I walked to Justin and put my arm over his shoulders, he smiled wipping the tears away. Josh and Tyler were loking at me proudly of what I did. I honestly hate Mikayla. She was a bitch even when I dated her, she treated me like shit, I didn't even kidnap her. I only kidnapped Justin, for me. He's mine. He's all for me.