00:21

*Raegan's P.O.V*

"Come on Justin, we have to go"

"Okay"

We are going to an exchange. What kind of exchange? Drugs. Why am I taking Justin with me? I'm scared that Mikayla might come here while we're gone and do something to him. She hates him. Justin doesn't have a gun, not that he'll use it anyway, but she has, and I need to say, she's a crazy bitch.

Me, Justin and the boys along with their girlfriend walked in cars to drive to the club where the exchange is going on. As soon as we walked in, there were strippers, people getting drunk, all that kind of stuff. I held Justin close to me. We walked into the "bosses section" not even bothering to knock on the door. We all sat on the couch, and I placed Justin in my lap because I can say he's terrified. We usually start firing on an exchange, but Justin's here, so I have to keep my mood good. I'm not gonna tell Johnson (the guy who we're having the exchange with) that I'm in love with Justin. We're just playing it cool here, but they can literally kill you when they have the chance to. So if they knew that Justin was my lover / boyfriend, they'll do anything to kidnap him to take him away from me, so I'm gonna come and get him so they could kill me. We're just gonna play the role that Justin is my 'bitch' just for tonight. I explained this at home to him so he knew that I don't mean anything mean that I'll probably say about him.

"So, you have what I want , Beast?" Johnson asked, scanning Justin up and down, than plastering a smirk on his face. Oh hell no.

"Yes, Josh, put the bag on the table" I said, not taking my eyes off of Joshnson

As soon as Josh did what I said, I spoke.

"I'll give them to you for a thousand"

"Hmmm, playing good huh?" he asked

"Yea. You asked for heroine and marijuana , you thought the price's gonna be low?"

"Okay, I'll have it for a thousand" he said, placing the money on the table. Matt grabbed them, and Johnson got the bag. We sat up, Justin sitting up first, staying behind me. Poor baby, he's so scared.

"Pleasure on doing busniness with you, Beast" Johnson said and we shook hands.

We were ready to leave when he asked "So this is your bitch , huh?".

I wanted to punch him so hard, but I smirked instead. I need to play my role. "Yea" I answered.

"Mind if I have him for one night?" he asked, scanning Justin. I looked at Justin, he's so embarressed. I put my arm over his shoulders, growling at Johnson "He's mine for tonight" I said and we walked out and to the car. As soon as we started driving, Justin spoke "That guy is so creepy"

"Not just him, they all are exactly like him" I said

"The way he was scanning you made me want to rip his head off" I said

"Cool you could control your temper" Tyler said.