00:16

*Raegan's P.O.V*

"Soooo......Markos, still don't have my money?" I said circling around him

"Please boss, give me one last day"

"You BITCH THINK YOU CAN FUCKING TRICK ME? I GAVE YOU ONE LAST CHANCE YESTERDAY" I said grabbing his collar , shoving him to the ground. My body guards beat him hard, so he screamed in pain.

"Please.....one last day"

"Fuck no" I said and shot him directly in the middle of his head.

"Take care of this bastard's body" I said, blowing the smoke my gun made when I shoot him. I didn't killed Markos in my house because I know Justin's gonna be terrified to see me with a gun in my hand, I just drove to a cabin, in the middle of the woods where our gang stays when we have troubles with the police. That cabin is almost impossibly to find, so it's a safe place. I drove back to the house. When I reached it's front doors, I entered in and my beautiful angel was running towards me with his arms opened. I hugged him lifting him up and grabbing his ass giving it a squeeze.

"Somebody missed me, huh?" I asked him with a smirk

"Yup"

We kissed , a bit rough because I wanted to, but yea, that doesn't matter.

"I wanna help you kidnapping your mom from that prison" he said as we pulled apart because Tyler, Josh and Matt were looking at us, smirking,

"What?" Me, Josh , Matt and Tyler said, completely shocked.

"Yes, I want to, I'm good at all that hacking stuff, like I can drop off the security cameras and alarms like a pro" he said

Actually we have a hacker, but he's in a mission in Miami, and I really don't know how to hack, so Justin could possibly help us, but he's pure.....I don't want to change him and learn him how to do this kind of stuff......it's not for him.

"Do you really want this?" I asked

"Yes Rae....I want to help you. Like we're doing a good thing right? She didn't did anything so she doesn't have any right to be there" he said, hitting his point

"Are you really gonna let him do this, Raegan?" Josh said

"*sigh* Yes" I replied

Justin looked at me before saying "Yay" . I smiled at him and carried him upstairs, throwing him on the bed before going on top of him and kissing his lips roughly. I grabbed his hips, depending the kiss and he grabbed a chunk of my hair, doing the same. We made out for good 5 minutes until I spoke "I missed your lips".

"Me too"

I rolled over staying on my back in the bed, and he got on top of me, staying on my stomach, then he kissed me. After we pulled away, he was just playing with my fingers.

"Thank you" I said

"For what?"

"For your help. You offered to help me kidnapping my mom, thank you"

"No problem babeeeee. I would always do something to put a smile on your lips"

I smiled as his words.

"Nailed it" he said giggling.

I chuckled at his childness