00:28

*Justin's P.O.V*

I was in mine and Raegan's room, sitting in a corner and balling my eyes out. The world seems to drown me into negativity and blackness. My parents died......because of me. I guess they hanged themselves because they missed me. I can't blame all of this on Rae.....but I'm a bit upset at him......Like...I love him. I can't live without him. Sometimes I think this is all my fault. Maybe if I didn't exist , the world would just be better. 

Rae is in the city with Josh, to buy something, I don't know what. They asked if I wanted to come, obviously I said no. I want alone time till they're gone. 

I walked downstairs. Matt and Tyler are on the couch

"Hey um, I'm gonna be in the backyard" I told them

"Okay" they both 

I like that they trust me. I won't run away.

Anyways, the backyard is actually so beautiful at the sunset. Like they don't have fences so the backyard is sticking by the forest  (sticking...hehe...lol) . I just walked around it and then I climbed a tree, watching the sunset and just think.

I'm messed up. Could I get over my parents' death? Could I ? I mean........Rae makes me feel like a God. Maybe he could like....help me?

Minutes past and I see Rae in the backyard.

"Hey Justin, where are you" he asked

"Hereee" I said

He looked at the tree I was on and came to me

"How did you got there?"

"I climbed the tree?" I said like.....in the most obvious tone ever

"Come down here, it's freezing, you're gonna get sick"

I climbed down the tree and he gave me a piggy back ride to the house.

We entered in, and go straight in our bedroom, and to the shower.

Nothing really happened in the shower instead of making out.

We walked out just in boxers and then we put on our PJ's .

I collapsed on the bed and Rae layed besides me.

We cuddled looking into each others eyes.

"How do you feel?" he asked

"What do you mean?"

"I know you're sad"

"Well.....I'm not that sad since I'm with you. Maybe you could help me getting over my parents' death"

"I would do anything as possible to see you happy again"

"I love you" I said and I closed my eyes

"I love you more" he said and kissed my forehead. I then fell into a deep sleep.

Goodnight.

___________________________________________

Yo! Sorry for this short chapter. I'm just a bit sad because of Justin's insta acc :( . I hope he comes back. Love you babies.