00:15

*Raegan's P.O.V*

"LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY , MARKO" I yelled in his face. Marko is a guy who owes me money. It's been two months and he still didn't gave them back.

"IF YOU DON'T GIVE MY FUCKING MONEY TOMORROW, YOUR LIFE ENDED. No more rich life and girls to fuck" I said with a smirk.

"Please, give me one last day. Please" he begged, kneeling in front of me

"What will do a day more if you didn't gave me it in two months?"

"Just one last day, please . I beg you"

"Huh, okay. Now get the fuck out of here"

He got up to leave and when he was at the front door, I aimed my gun at him. I wanted to kill him. But an angelic voice stopped me.

"Babeeee, DON'T DO IT" Justin yelled.

A tear rolled down his face. I put the gun down as Markos left.

"Why do you fucking even care about that bastard, Justin?" I yelled angrily. He should've let me killed Markos.

"I don't care about him, I just don't like you to kill people in front of my face" he said and then go updtairs.

I don't really think I should've yelled at him. Like, he's innocent and pure. He doesn't like to see me killing people. I already killed his ex in front of him. I decided to put the gun on a table and go to Justin.

As I walked in his room, he looked at me and then faced the opposite side of the bed. I sighed then layed besides him. I turned him around so he's facing me.

"I'm sorry" I said

"yea, sure you are"

"Listen Justin, I'm so so sorry"

"Why do you kill people?"

I sighed. I think I'm gonna let him hear my past......here goes nothing.

"Justin.......it has to do with my past. When I was a little child, my parents used to fight a lot. My dad would beat my mother half to death every time she said something to him like 'fuck you' or 'shut up' . One time he got her drunk and undressed her in front of me, even her underwear and bra, tieing her up to the ceiling with her head down. She threw up and I was just crying in a corner, then he beat her with a belt. That's why I was so so angry when Grayson did that to you. Anyway, I started to look for something to help my mom because he would've killed her. I mean he got her fucking drunk then do that? She could've enter in coma. I saw a gun, and I aimed it at my dad, shooting him. He fell down, on the ground . I grabbed a chair and untie my mom . She then hugged me, crying and saying "Thank you so much son" . She then walked upstairs, a bit limping, to get clothes on and shower. I cleaned the throw up and then I looked at my dad's lifeless body. I cried a bit, like I loved him too, not just my mom. But I couldn't resist to lose my mom. She than came back down fully clothed and then all we know, is the police banging at our door. The neighbours heard a gunshot so they called the police. When my mom let them in, they saw my dad's body so they got her to prison because they thought she killed him. Who would suspect a 8 year old to kill his dad? I've been put to another home. When I was 14 I ran away from them, and started to rob banks, kill people just because I'm angry at the police that they took away my mom. I know she's alive, I have the security codes to her prison and I watch her everyday . I watch as she cries herself to sleep. As she talks with herself about me. I plan on kidnapping her away from there. I plan that from a long time ago. But if I was that angry from how I was in the past, I couldn't do anything, so I've waited to kidnap you first, so you could calm me down a bit. She's in a very big prison so the mission is gonna be a bit rough, but we'll manage, so babe, this is why I am a killer and a robber."

I watched Justin, as tears rolled down his face. He hugged me very very tight.

"I'm sorry" he cried in my chest. A tear rolled down my face too

"It's not your fault.....babe"