00:14

*Raegan's P.O.V*

"You know I actually care, right?" Justin asked me. I was just resting my head on his stomach , awkwardly playing with his shirt as he ran his fingers through my messy hair.

"Yea" I whispered.

"What is wrong ,king?" he asked me so softly.

"Nothing , prince"

"Babe, you were trying to drown yourself"

"I wasn't, I was just thinking" I whispered once again....

"Underwater?" he asked

"Yes.." I sadly said.

*Flashback from earlier*

As Justin was downstairs, staying with the boys because he was pissed at me. I accidentally yelled at him, and I shouldn't have done that. I was even pissed at myself for doing that. I undressed myself , leaving my boxers on and I filled the bath tub with water. As I walked in the tub and stay down, I dugged my head underwater and started to think. I was thinking how I messed up Justin's life. How I took him away from his family. How I took him away from his friends. How I took him away from his life just for my own good. How I was sometimes selfish to him like earlier. He doesn't deserve that. He needs to be loved by a normal person, not a pshycopath like me. He said he loves me........I love him too. I love him to death....but sometimes I think that it was better if I didn't kidnapped him that day. He would have a happy life with his family and friends....

As I was thinking there, I heard a loud yell.

"RAEGANNNN" Justin yelled grabbing my arm and lifting my head up from the water.

*Flashback ended*

"Don't ever try to do that again. Do you know how worried I was? I thought you died. I couldn't live if you died. I know, you might be my kidnapper, but that doesn't stop me from loving you. Yes, I miss my family and friends, but I'm actually happy you kidnapped me that day. I was happy with my family, but I'm happier with you. So if you think I don't love you, you're terribly wrong. I love you so much that it drives me crazy, those are the words you used to say to me, and I'm finally saying them back to you, because this is how I feel. Please don't do anything like this again. My heart beats for you" Justin said, pulling my face closer to his.

A tear fell down my cheek. I was ... happy. He actually cares.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I wasn't actually trying to drown myself.....I was drowning in my nightmares and all the darkness that's in my soul. I watched as Justin fell asleep. I smiled at him and just look at his face. It's calming. I watched his chest raise up and down as he breathes  . I watched his lips, craved into a smile, even if he's sleeping, he's still smiling. I heard his little light snores. I moved down a bit, and put my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders as I wrapped mine around his waist, and peacefully, I was listening to his heartbeat. I don't know how he fell in love with me, because to be honest, my personality sucks, and I'm bipolar. I think I'm ready to tell him my past, I'm gonna talk with him tomorrow. I want him to know me inside out , and me to know him inside out too......