00:27

Hey yo! sorry I didn't update yesterday. I had a math test and I had to study but eh, I'm updating now ;) .

*Raegan's P.O.V*

Okay, so now it's time to take Avril to the other gang. I know I told Justin that we're taking her home to her family, but I kinda lied and I have to say, I feel terrible . I don't like to lie to my angel but I had to......this is the best for this situation. Justin kneeled in front of the little girl and they said their goodbyes, after that , me , Matt and Tyler took Avril. Josh sat home with Justin. 

As I was driving , Avril kept quiet, surprisingly. We reached a cabin in some kind of forest where Mitch (the other gang's leader) told me to meet him. I took Avril and she saw the cabin.

"This is not home" she said

"No duh, princess" Matt said in a rude and sarcastic way

"But you told Bubu you're taking me  home" 

"Bubu?" I asked

"That's Justin's nickname" uh.....did she have to give him this nickname? Couldn't she choose another? Like..... "Sex God?" Nah? Okay.

"Shut up when we get in" I spoke to her in the most demanding way I ever talked with a child.

She started trembling.

We walked in and on the couch was Mitch and his pups (2 other gang members, Raegan likes to call them pups =]] ) .

"I see you got the girl" 

"yea, we did." I simply said, remaining with a serious face. One that is very intimidating. Let me be honest, nobody ever saw me smiling except for Justin, Matt, Tyler and Josh. That's just......me.

"We're just gonna let her here and leave. We have other problems to take care of" Tyler said

"Okay boys, this is how I'm paying you for giving me the girl. When you have issues or problems, call me. I'll help right away" Mitch said.

"Okay, bye" we all said at the same time, leaving Avril there. Mitch isn't like the other bitches in this gang, like he is rude and all that, but he's loyal with me. Like, he never lied to me about one thing. He never lied to nobody so I trust him. One time he almost took a bullet for me, so I owed him.

As we were walking to the car we heard screams that come for Avril. I could care less.

*Time skip*

We are home. When Tyler said that we have other "problems" to take care of, he actually lied. We just didn't want to stay and talk a lot about there because Mitch is that kind of person that gets a lot of answers over you, he got his ways. And when I say "ways" I don't mean torture or kidnapping. He's just intimidating and smart. He knows how to comb words. At least he's not like the other hoes in this gang.

Anyway when I walked in, my baby jumped in my arms. He was......crying? What happened. I know Josh wouldn't do anything to him, like he won't. I trust Josh. 

"What happened baby?" I asked 

He just continued crying and sobbing, not answering my question. 

I walked to Josh who was looking at us with worry for Justin.

"What happened to him?" I asked Josh

"He saw on the news that his parents died. They hanged themselves"

Oh no...poor baby.