00:09

*Justin's P.O.V*

We were all back in New York now (in this story Justin lived in New York) to Raegan's mansion. Sadly we had to bring Grayson, i don't know why. All the boys were out at a club, for a meeting, discusing all that kind of shit. Raegan left me uncuffed. He said he trusts me, and believe me when I say, I won't run away, I love him too much to break his heart. I don't know how I possibly fell in love with him but I did. I was thinking about Raegan, smiling like an idiot when I heard the front door open. Someone entered in. I walked downstairs to see who it is. It was Grayson. I simply rolled my eyes at him and walked back upstairs.

"Oh you filthy little bitch, come here" he yelled.

Fuck. I ignored him continuing my way to the bedroom. He yanked my hand causing me to fall down the stairs. Ouch, it hurt so bad. I was laying on the ground, holding my belly and groaning. He came to me with, a belt?

"Let's have a little fun" he said.

Then the next thing I know is him, hitting me repedeatly with the belt. I yelled and screamed for him to stop because it hurt so bad. He then lift me up by my collar, yenking me outside, in the back yard. He took of my shirt and tied me on a chair, then he started hitting me again with the belt. Shit, it hurts so back. Tears were already streaming down my face, I was crying an ocean.

"PLEASE STOP" I shut my eyes as tight as they could as I cried

"I BEG YOU" I cried even harder

He then punched me in my stomach and I fell down. Gladly he didn't hit my face so I had bruises just on my body.

*Raegan's P.O.V*

Me and the boys got home. We walked through the front door and I heard screams from the back yard. THEY WERE FROM FUCKING JUSTIN AND I KNOW GRAYSON'S HOME. We rushed to the back yard and we saw Grayson kicking, hitting and punching Justin. The anger filed my body, I grabbed my gun from the side of my black jeans and shot him directly in his forehead. He fell on his back, gladly not on Justin. I rushed to my baby. He sat there crying I quickly untied him and lift him up, trying not to hurt him, but he flinched. He has literally bruises on his whole entire body, excluding his face. I walked him inside and to his room. Tears filled my eyes and just one taught was in my head. I wasn't there for him..... I put him softly on the sink counter in his bathroom and took off his pants and boxers. I turned on the faucet in the shower and I put him in, water streaming down his bloody body. I hate to see him like this. He was crying so much. I kissed his forehead, not caring that the water was soaking me.

"Shhh baby, it's okay, I got you" I said.

I slowly washed him, then wrapped him on a towel and took him out, putting him back on the counter. I took medicine and put it on all his bruises. If he put on a shirt, the medicine was gonna go away, so he had to walk around shirtless.

"You have to walk around shirtless" I said

He was just sobbing. I hate to fucking see him like this, I dont care if Grayson is dead or he was my fucking brother, he did this to my babe, he's gonna pay. We walked out of the shower and I kissed him. He kissed back, still sobbing a bit. I put a blanket on his shoulders so he won't be freezing (of ourse he has pants and boxers on).

"I'm gonna go downstairs to see what happened. You wanna come or you'll stay here" I asked him softly, staring into his emerald eyes.

"I'm-I'm gonna come" he sobbed

We walked downstairs and the boys were on the couch.

"What did you do to that bastard's body?" I asked angrily just thinking about Grayson

"We put him in a body pack and in the jeep's trunk" replied Josh

Then me and Justin walked back upstairs and sat on the bed, cuddling . Me trying hard to don't hurt him.