00:26

Ok ya little nasties ;) I saw in the comments of my last update that you guys want smut. You want it, then Ima give it to ya ;) Enjoy!

*Justin's P.O.V*

He brings me to the bedroom in a hurry and throws me on the bed. We started kissing roughly then he moved to my neck.

"Ah daddy" I moaned as he created little hickeys everywhere.

Then he literally ripped the T-shirt off of me, like he RIPPED IT. Damn he really wants it ;)

Then he moved to my pants but until he unbuttoned my pants I took control and threw him on the other side, sitting on his belly. He gave me hickeys, well the bitch thinks he's gonna get out of here without hickeys? Nah. I'm surprised he let me have control for once. I made hickeys on his neck and collar bone and then pulled off his shirt.

He then took control and stripped me naked and then strips himself . He pinned my hands above my head.

"Awh daddy , so aggressive" I smirked

"I've been a bad boy, aren't you gonna punish me?" I asked, with the same smirk on. I know that this is turning him on and a lot of other stuff, ya know ;) .

"Oh baby, trust me, you won't walk for a week after this"

Before I get to reply he slammed himself in me so hard, I fucking swear it went to my brain

"AHH DADDY S-sLOW IT DOW--AHHHH" He wouldn't even let me say it.

He never thrusted in me so hard, so it kinda hurt.

Raegan : " *grunts* told you you won't walk for a week *smirks* "

I arched my back including my head.

"Ohhh daddyyyy"

He grabbed a chunk of my hair and pulled me to his lips and he kissed me roughly. I moaned in his mouth.

I'm sure that when we finish, Josh, Matt and Tyler will be making fun of me but I don't care as long as I'm with my daddy ;) .

He stopped kissing me and went to my chest.

"Ah, ah dad---AHH"

I couldn't talk, the pleasure was unbearable.

"D-daddy, I-M close"

"Let it out baby"

And as soon as he said it I squirt on his dick. Not long after he cummed too.

It's like I have to learn how to breathe. He never fucked me this hard. I loved it ;) .

"Let's take a shower" he said.

"Daddy, I can't move" I said, staying in the same position. Well at least he wasn't lying when he said I won't walk for a week. Whoops :)) .

"I'm gonna help you. Come on baby"

He picked me up and then we took a hot shower. We just kissed when we were showering, nothing else.

After the shower he helped me put clothes on and then placed me on the bed. Damn, I really can't walk.

"Did ya liked it when daddy fucked you that hard baby boy?"

"Yes daddy, I loved it"

And then we cuddled and soon we fell asleep <3 .

__________________________________________

YOOOOO! hope you liked my smut ;)