00:17

*Justin's P.O.V*

And.....our mission from kidnapping Raegan's mom is on board. I asked Rae for the security cameras and alarms codes and a laptop. That's all I need to disable them. We are currently in one of their van, 1 road away from the prison. We need to wait till they change the guardins to night shift ones. That'll probably take them 15 minutes to break in, 3 minutes for me to disable all the alarms. Josh is gonna stay outside, peeking to see if guarding are coming. Me and Matt have to find the key from one of the guardins and Raegan with Tyler are gonna go take his mom. This is all the plan. After taking her from the cell, we're gonna have to be so quiet. After getting out of the prison, the next things are simple. Don;t get me wrong.......I am really nervous, I don't have experience with all this shit, they do. I'm gonna try my best though, here goes nothing.

*After getting Raegan's mom and putting her in the van* (sorry I'm lazy)

We got her, without any problems. I almost got caught, but we managed. Raegan's mom looks terrified because we're all dressed in black, have ski masks on and she has duck tape on her mouth because she almost screamed there and we couldn't get caught. Probably she doesn't recognize Raegan either. Rae put her slowly on the van and take the duck tape off her mouth.

"What are you doing ? Are you gonna kill me, please let me go" she cried.

Raegan took his mask off. In my surprise, she recognized him.

"Raegan , is this really you?" she asked, hugging him. They cried in each others arms. A tear fell down my cheeck as my smile grew. To see the mom, reunited with the son, is something unbelievebly cute. And....I'm happy I was part of it.

"Yes mom, this is me" he said

They let go of the hug and Raegan quickly ran to the driver's seat. We needed to get away from that prison.

On the way back, Raegan and his mom talked and talked. He told her how he has ADHD. How he kills people and rob banks. She wasn't really happy with it, but she understood and let him be. He introduced all of us.....and then the next one was me.

"Mom, that little one over there. That handsome boy, is my boyfriend" he said, pointing his finger at me , not taking his eyes off the road. I blushed, but you couldn't see it because it was dark in the car. His mom looked at me, and hugged me. She hugged everyone else. If you ask me, she's a really nice lady. After all that kind of stuff, she looked outside the window and realized from how long we're driving through the woods.

"Where's your house Raegan? Why is it so deep in the woods?" she asked.

He sighed a bit.

"See mom, how I told you I'm a criminal.....well, I'm on the news a lot, nobody knows how I look like, but they talk about me. I'm the most wanted serial killer America has. I commited better than thousands of murders. I'm sorry to say this, but this is me." he said.

A tear fell down her cheek. I comforted her, by rubbing my hand on her back.

"I'm sorry, Rae. If I just divorced your father rapidly in that time, we wouldn't be like this"

"Hey mom, it's okay" he said.

"Mrs. Beast, it's not your fault" I said

"Call me mom, you're my son-in-law now, so call me mom" she said

I giggled a bit at how she called me.

We arrived at the house. Raegan took his mom inside her room, gave her clothes to shower and let her rest. I bet she didn't sleep in a bed in a long time. Sad.....so sad if you ask me. After , me and Rae walked to his room. As we entered in, he wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me from the back and kissing my beck, slowly.

"Thank you for helping me" he said

"No problem babe" I said turning to him

"I'm making it up to you tomorrow"

"You don't have to"

"But I want to"