00:30

*Raegan's P.O.V*

I woke up before Justin did. His little body pressed against mine.  I watched as he sleeps so peaceful. Everything felt and was like a dream with him. I didn't taught he would love me back, I don't know how he does. Who would love the most wanted criminal America has. I killed people with my hands. I destroyed families with my weapons. I robbed banks with my gang. Well.....this is what I'm doing. I don't plan on stopping. I know Justin isn't really happy that I kill, but this is me. And he can change "me". Like, I started smiling a lot since I brought him here. In the past you couldn't see me happy. I was the most coldest and dark person you know. But now.......I feel happy. He's mine. I'm his. Do I need something else? Yes. Things to stay this way. This is the only thing that I wish for. 

I kissed his forehead slowly. A smile tugged at his lips and he turned his head the other way.

"I thought you were asleep"

"I can fake sleeping. I know you stared at me the whole time. I got up way before you did" he said.

He got up, and sat on my belly, kissing my whole face. Like a kiss attack. I chuckled and then kiss his lips. God damn, he's here for a lot of time and I still can't figure out how his lips are so soft and kissable. It wasn't a long kiss, it was like a 10 seconds kiss. For me felt like hours. I just can't get enough of him. He was just staying on me, playing with my fingers. I had a ring on my middle finger. 

It looked like this :

and I had another one on my other hand, looking like this:

He looked at both of them.

"Who gave you those?" he asked

"Well, that one with the skull is from the best gunner in the world. That one with the cross is from my mom. She gave me it for 'God to keep me safe' . Bullshit if you ask me"

"You don't believe in God?"

"Nah...."

"It's okay.....I'm not really a big fan of God either.....but still, I think he exists. I like your rings"

"Thanks"

"I'm bored"

"I know what we could do" I said