00:22

*Raegan's P.O.V*

We arrived at home from the exchange. Justin went to shower. I'm pretty sure that Johnson found out that Justin isn't just an 'one night bitch' . If he found out,  I would do all the things that are possible to protect Jay. I can't handle him being away from me or him being hurt. I walked to his room and waited for him to come out of the shower. He came in the room just with a towel around his waist.

"I didn't know you were here" he said, turning around because he was obviously blushing.

"Well, now you know" I said smirking.

He grabbed some clothes from the closet and he made his way to the bathroom. 

"Why don't you change in front of me. I saw you naked before"

"Well, that was then" he said entering the bathroom. I chuckled a bit.

When he came out, he sat on top of me. With his butt resting on my crotch, looking down at me.

"You'll be sleeping and staying in my room for now. Not that we don't sleep with each other." I said to him.

"Why?"

"Because I think that the guy from the exchange, Johnson is his name, found out that you weren't just my bitch for tonight, so he would probably want to take you away from me"

His eyes widened. I sat up, with him in my lap and I hugged him.

"Shhh, I won't let that happen. I would protect you with the risk of losing my life, just to know that you're okay" I said.

"O-okay" he stuttered a bit. I was way taller than him. His head was at the level of my neck, so he was pretty small and adorable. My small bean. 

"Get some rest" I suggested him. 

I placed him on the bed and then I layed on my stomach , looking at him and playing a bit with his hair. He closed his eyes.

"I love you" I whispered. 

"I love you too" he said then placed a smile on his lips. There you go, I wanted to see that smile. 

I waited till he fell asleep, then I rolled out of the bed, slowly, not making any noise , then I go downstairs, to talk with the boys about the Johnson and Justin thing.

After we talked , I leaded upstairs but Josh stopped me.

"Hey where ya goin' ?"

"Upstairs" I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Let's play games on the xbox" he whined 

"Nah, maybe tomorrow, now I'm tired" I said

I walked to the bedroom and Justin was still asleep. God he's so cute. I sat at the doorway , like 4 minutes just admiring him and smiling like an idiot. Not that I wasn't one :)) . I sat on the bed and cuddled with Jay till I fell asleep.

See you tomorrow...