23

Eun JI'S POV

I can feel his hands on my waist which made me a little uncomfortable.

His hands are so gentle on my body. He held me closer to him. I try to look away but he held my chin up to stare at him.

We slowly dance to the rhythm of  music.
I can no longer feel the people around us, i can only feel butterflies on my stomach.

I never knew he is this handsome before.

What are you doing to me Park Jimin?

Jimin's POV

I felt her head lean on my shoulder. Her warm breath on my neck gives me chills.

I'm almost carrying her body her weigh is on me. But that didn't stop me to held her closer to me.

I just want this moment to last.

I just want to protect you. Kim Eun Ji

Third Person POV

As soon as they both enter the bar. All eyes are on them. It is really unusual for Park Jimin to brought girls which they have notice.

Meanwhile. BTS is there staring at their table that Jimin and EunJi seems not to notice.

"Hyung... Is that?" Jungkook elbowed Jin

"Jimin" suga continued.

"Is that Eun Ji?" Taehyung glance at the girl across Jimin.

"I think it's noona..." Jungkook concluded. "Should we approach them?"

Jhope shook his head "Let's just observe them"

"I agree" Namjoon patted Jungkook's head

They silently watch how Jimin stare at Eun Ji. He tucked her hair to her ears.

"I think Jimin Hyung like noona" Jungkook smiled

"Me too" Taehyung agreed

"She's pretty who will not like her?" Suga added

Jimin stood up and guided Eun Ji to the Dance floor. BTS just watch their Jiminie as he held the girls waist. Jhope and Jungkook can't help to blush at the romantic moment of both.

"Is that Jackson?"  Suga notice a Jackson with yuna on the other table who seems like not enjoying the scene.

"Oh no" Namjoon said and drink his beer.

They witness as Jackson walks out and left his girlfriend alone who is crying.

"He's such a douchebag bro" Jhope shook his head.