27

EUN JI'S POV

I wear my usual school uniform to get ready for school.

School

"Is that Eun Ji?"

"That whore.. she stole oppa"

"She isn't beautiful.."

"Let's stay away from her.."

"The school nerd is now Oppa's girl.. This is unbelievable"

"After Jackson Oppa now his into Park Jimin? Now who is next Jk or V? Hah!"

"How shameless"

Why is this girls so noisy? Should I punch their mouth? Oh no.

Why am I so violent in my mind?

I ignore their gossiping about me and went straight to my room. As usual I lay my head to my desk.

I saw on my peripheral vision that BTS arrive at last. And of course girls are super duper loud.

Is this some kind of school? Really?

I annoyingly doodle on my notebook. Aish. I felt that Jimin is now sitting beside me.

"Goodmorning" he poked my shoulder. I faced him and I saw his angelic face and his smiling eyes. How cute. No wonder girls are drooling for them.

I hummed in response "Yah. So you still have hangover? I brought this for you" he hand me a small paper bag with milk carton and a pill.

"Oh. Thanks" i softly said, i took the pill and starter to drink my milk.

"You free later?" He cut the silence

I shook my head "ani.. I have work remember.
Why?" I smirked

"I-i remember that t-today is the schedule for our 2nd chapter for the p-project" he stated, but why is he stuttered

"Oh.. Ne.. I will finish in 3pm... I will just take a cab to your house" i plainly respond and started to doodle again

"Umm. I can wait for you" he whispered

Did I heard him right? He will wait for me? Why, I mean hhow

"What?" I asked him to repeat what he just said

"Ok class settle down" our teacher arrives and started the lesson.

After 1 hour

Ring bells.

"Um I will be going to work now.. so see you later?" I fixed my things and not paying attention to him

After fixing my things I notice Jimin is still standing in front of me like he is waiting.

"Umm. Why?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Are you done fixing your things? Kaja!" He suddenly grab my bag and put it on his shoulder, he intertwined our fingers and grab me.

"Yah!" I called his attention but he is just back facing me.

"I said I'm going to work... where are you taking me?!" I almost shouted to him but he still keep dragging me. We arrive at the front gate where students are gathered, all eyes are on us making a scene.

I saw familiar faces.

Of course Jackson and Yuna.

Bts is there too. Staring quietly at us.

"Yah. P-park jimin"

He stoped. And looked at me. He smiled, still his hand on my hand.

He lean forward, I felt his warm breath on my left cheeks.

"I will take you to work" he smirked
I heard gasps everywhere like they are more shock than me.

I nodded and follow his lead to his car.

I checked everyone on the school is whispering at each other, some girls are crying, Bts are doing fist bumps and Jackson who left his precious Yuna.

I stare at Jimin. He still has his eyes smiling. Did he intend this to happen?

"Yah!" I punch him.

What in the world is happening?