35

Eun Ji's POV

He's bathroom is neat, i mean it's neat for a guy. He has good taste with scent i must say.

Knock knock

"Open the right cabinet, there is a new toothbrush and unused towel, you can use it" he said

"Araso" i shouted, as I open the cabinet he's right there is spare toothbrush and towels.

After cleaning my self up. I dried my hair, i notice that his 'smallest' shirt is actually like a dress like I thought. It's actually 1 inch above my knee,

"This is longer than my dress earlier." I chuckled, i try to fit in his pajamas but it's too big for my waist. I mean. I think it's ok to wear this shirt only.

Water's dripping on my hair, i opened the door and saw Jimin playing with his phone carelessly laying on his bed, he's now wearing sweat pants and white shirt.

Why does he have to be so perfect wearing simple clothes?

"Oh!" He seems to notice that I'm done, he suddenly sat up and looked at me.

Jimin's POV

Knock knock

"Open the right cabinet, there is a new toothbrush and unused towel, you can use it" i said to her, i heard the soft drops of shower,

I shook my head. What the heck Jimin?! Am I buyante?

Is she singing?

She has a beautiful voice. I thought.

I tried to listen more but she then stopped..

running towards my bed to act like playing on my phone.

She suddenly opened the door, which I pretend not to notice.

My heart skip a beat as I notice she didn't wear the pajamas I gave her, i can't help but to smirk, she's damn sexy.

"I-im sorry....the pajamas didn't fit" she stutter explaining, please Eun ji, don't make my heart go crazy.

I stood up, and lean closer to her, I felt to tease her a bit. "Y-yah... Buyante..." she stutter trying to move away,

"You" I smiled, she looks so hot with wet hair, she smells good, i wanted to kiss her cheek so bad.

"... Have to be careful. I'm still a man with needs you know?" I step back, I notice she has her eyes close, and she's blushing. I can't help but to giggle at her innocence.

She hid her legs. I can't help but to tease her more, she looks hot when she's punching me or shouting or annoyed.

"Oh. Someone's blushing!" I pointed her cheeks which made her flustered

She pushed me as expected making me stumble on my bed. "YAH!" She shouted

I chuckled "woah.. you're being violent again huh" i grab her making her on top of me

I stare at her beautiful face down to her plump lips. Unconsciously bitting my lower lip.

Should I kiss her?

--------

What would you like to happen next?
Comment down.

Bon voyage..