41

EUN JI'S POV

The ride home is expectedly silent and awkward, i stare outside his car. I don't know but i found the drops of rain on the car window interesting.

*sniff sniff*

I felt a little cold, touching my shoulder to keep myself warm.

I was comforted by the kiss in the rain. I thought

The car suddenly stopped,

"W-why did we stopped?" I stare at him, he grab something at the back seat, his coat.

"Cover these. You might catch a cold" he hand me his coat, I nodded and followed him. He smiled while staring at me.

He start the engine again, staring at his features. He looks damn hot with his wet look while showing his expertise in driving.

I unconsciously bite my lip. Did he just kissed me earlier?

Home

I grab my towels and handed it to Jimin immediately.

"Umm. You can take a shower , I'll grab you some clothes." I said, he just nod at me as he enter my bathroom.

Probably Unnie is still at her parents today. I knock at shower room.

"Um. Here are biggest clothes, open a door a bit" the door knob moves and he unexpectedly opened the door wider than I thought.

JIMIN'S POV

Her lips are so damn addictive, i thought.

I finished up and covered her towel on my half body.

Knock knock

"Um. Here are biggest clothes, open a door a bit" she stated. I felt to tease her a bit. I admit. After that kiss, i knew she felt uneasy towards me.

I opened the door wider. Her eyes widened and she suddenly blushed, covering her eyes.

"Park Jimin!" She punched my shoulder.

"Wae!" I chuckled.

I used her bathrobe inside which covers my whole body.

"I'm not naked pabo!" I pinched her cheek, "thanks for this!" I raised my eyebrows getting clothes on her hand which is frozen.

"You sure?!" She tried to look a little, I can't help but to laugh at her. She's so pure and cute.

Once she's sure that I'm safe to look at. She gives me death glares for teasing her "Buyante! I cooked noodles. Dress up!" She walked away.

----------------------------------------------

Short update. Comment down your thoughts.

 Comment down your thoughts