32

Eun Ji's POV

Jimin's HOUSE

"My parents are already here" he intertwined our fingers as we enter their big gates, very unusual since I've been here many times but now is different, there are a lot of guards and luxury car outside.

"Welcome back Master" the ahjussi bow at us. I tried to bow back but Jimin held me up, he shook his head like he is saying not to bow 90°, I whispered sorry, noticing that people are staring at me and Jimin.

He held my waist. "Let's go"

I struggle with my stiletto heals but i admit it looks good on the dress he brought, it's a black laced dress, make up suits well too and red lipstick that bambam chose. But I'm still afraid that it didn't suit me.

"Gwenchana" he asked, he might notice that I'm struggling on my clothes and heels, i hummed in response

Omo. Bts are here.

"Is that?" Namjoon notice me but he frowned

"Eun Ji?!" They are all on 'shook' face, their gaze went down to Jimin's hand on my waist.

"You need to explain a lot" Jin Oppa whispered to Jimin which is audible. He just nod like a kid to his hyung.

"Wahhh! I always knew you are pretty.. but you still surprise me." Taehyung oppa messed my hair

"Noona is always pretty hyung!" Jungkook blushed

They all chuckled at the younger's reaction.

Is that?

Yuna? And her family.. I knew them, she's my bestfriend of course... but that was before

Her eyes widened as she saw Jimin's hand on my waist.

"Jimin! Son!" An old man approach him, i'm guessing it's his dad

"Who is she?" It's her mom, i know she has the same eyes like him, she held his husbands arm. She smiled at me.

"She's my-" Jimin was cut off

"Eommonim... Anneyonghaseyo..." Yuna sweetly bow at his parents.

I tried to remove Jimin's hand to my waist but he held me closer

"Omo... Yuna you've grown up you're pretty" she complimented Yuna

"Where are your parents young lady, I miss them" his father chuckled

Bts is just quite watching us. They tried to comfort me with their looks, Jhope Oppa is smiling to me like assuring me that I can do this.

I held Jimin hand which made him shock a little. I smiled to him and he just nod.

---

Ey. Short update.
Saranghae