Chapter 33

(Reyalidad. Minsan sa mundo ng trabaho. Perominsan? yung hindi pwedeng maging tayo.)

On the seventh day of them, Adriane and Jamie enjoying each other's company, find themselves still wrapped around each others arms. Exchanging passionate kisses and warm hugs.

They stood beside the shore. His arms wrapped around her waist as he stood behind her, his chin gently presses her revealed shoulder.

Watching the sunset.

Breathing in and out.

"Beautiful sunset today. Well he he he I guess wala naman atang pangitna sunset?"

"It's been seven days Jamie"

"huh?" (she faces him)

"It's been seven days or perhaps more since my eyes were fixed at one beauty, your beauty"

Gently pinches his cheeks

"Alam mo ikaw?! Bolero ka, sige ka konti nalang maniniwala na ako"

"Grabe ka hindi pa ba?"

"Bahala ka diyan!"

Jamie left him with a grin on her face.

Adriane followed her.

Adriane was sitting beside the abandoned dock. Jamie sat beside him.

"Oh ano mister bolero?'

"Grabe na siya talaga oh"

"ha ha ang kyot mo"

Playfully brushes his hair

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead. They stared at the moonlight for a few minutes without saying a word.

"Adriane?"

"Yep?'

"What's on your mind?'

"You'

"Ehhh. Anoba!"

"What? Nagtatanong ka eh, you want me to lie?"

"Okay fine! Anongtungkolsa akin? Hoy! Adriane ah! Baka naman hinuhubaran mo na ako sa imahinasyon mo ah"

She mockingly covers her chest with her arms.

"Ha Ha crazy woman. Malapit na, pag hindi ako nakapagtimpi"

"Wag kanamagtimpi!"

She teased.

"ANO???"

"hahaha, jokelang. Gustong gusto oh!"

"You are enjoying this torture ha!"

"Ha Ha very much! Ang cute mokasingmaasar"

"Seryoso na. Ano nga iniisip mo?'

"Lahat. Itong mabilisang pangyayaring ito. Ang bilis bilis'

"Aren't you enjoying?"

"I'm the happiest man alive! Ha Ha" "Well, just thinking"

"Nagtataka ka din ba how things can happen so fast like this?"

"I know things happen for a reason. May mabilis may kasingbagalnamanngpagongangimportante may progress" "

"So, what's your worry then?"

"That sometimes, the things that happened so fast, can slip away as fast also." "I can't deny that I am physically attracted at you Jamie, but now that I am spending more time with you, I am beginning to ponder about possibilities"

Jamie's heart begins to beat faster. All the days she spent with Adriane suddenly begins to shake.

"This, thing about us Adriane, you want to... Make it right?'

He looked at her gently and kissed her forehead.

"More than doing this right, I want it to last"

She remained silent as her sign of agreement with his words. He kissed her once more as they gaze at the stars through the brisk evening.