Adriane

Busy day at work, yes, like every day is hell. Some crew just can't get do an easy task even following simple instructions and if the masters of the universe are so kind they stir up conflicts under my management!

One customer complaint to another. There's this someone who yelled at us for waiting almost thirty minutes for her order, this is getting exhausting that sometimes? I wanted to quit, I can't take it much longer.

The usual thing I go to this station and helped them to speed up their duty. I kept murmuring about their errors, especially about some pending orders.

I usually pause and breathe for a while. Looked down and pan my eyes to the surroundings. I also peek outside and, wait, I see a lady wearing a white cap.

She looks dainty and sweet. Geez I can see how cute she is possibly having a hard time choosing what meal to order. This is a sudden rage, I want to get closer. Look into her eyes and drown myself to them.

So I went outside and stand next to them. Let me pretend that I am still professional and is still managing. Oohhhh, she smell so heavenly. Her petite body I can easily wrap around my arms at her tiny waist. Gazing at her is a mission impossible her cap is a wall.

I heard her voice damn! It is so sweetly inviting, enchanting. Alright, I don't know what is happening, but I feel like i want to have a taste on that luscious lips. Damn Adriane! You are such a pervert!

I went inside to brush off my thoughts. It's not right, yes? After a few minutes more I went outside again, but the lady is not there anymore. Is it a miss opportunity Adriane? Yep, indeed it was. Lucky you she left or you've probably humiliated yourself.

Days passed and her smile lingers in my brain. It haunts me. But I have yet to see her whole face, I one miserable dude.

I see her often. I steal glances of her. And the Lord heard my silent prayer! I saw her without her cap on! She's so beautiful I almost melted when she removed her cover and tied her hair in a bun. Her neck, so flawless I want to take a bite. She's eating ice cream, can I be an ice cream for once? She's too cute eating like a child ooppsss! Careful beautiful it is already melting in your hands! So squishy and fluffy this lady... oh snap! Did she just see me staring at her? Enjoying my view? Why of all the tables I am seated to have this meeting in front of her set up by my crew! Congratualtions Adriane because you are on the road of becoming a creepy stalker.

She haunts me, every time. Whenever i see her It's like a magnetic force that I automatically needs to be next to her. My emotions are sky rocketing, indescribable feeling.

It's been days and months that I long to get near her. There was the time I accidentally touched her hands and holy cow! That was so intense! It electrified every nerve in my system. And her lips looking so soft, she's biting it, oh good lord help! Stop biting your lip I might rush into you and taste it!

I wonder if she even noticed me seems like she doesn't want to look at me. Catching her eyes is like capturing a fly. Would you stare back? Please?

i can't sleep. I've been thinking about my crush shit I sounded like a kindergarten for a second there. When will I see her again? Should I ask for her name, then? Ah! Adriane!

One fine morning and it felt so damn good. I'm in the mood to go to work today. My mind is flooded by her image. And I'm smiling like an idiot. Shit! She's coming! Alright Adriane, get yourself together and be a man! god, she's gorgeous even with her favorite cap on I can still peek at her beauty.

It's a long line, she'll have to wait for a few minutes. Finally, this is my chance to approach her and pretend to take her order and yes, her name. Breathe in breathe out Adriane, I'll ask her now. I was too close to talking to her, suddenly someone called her "mother" I stepped back as this young girl hugged her. They look so sweet and happy I have no right to interfere. Why does my head spin for a while? Why am I bothered?

I went inside my office looked up and shook my head. How can I be so dumb? Assuming a lady with that face and elegance can still be available? I feel so stupid right now.

I went home and exhausted. Physically and mentally. But this stress reliever little guy runs towards me and said "hello daddy, welcome home" and I replied "Hello son, good eve". My mother said "she's here! Waiting outside" I asked who? She said "the mother of your child".

I talked to Clara my girlfriend of ten years. She broke up with me months ago now she's back here. She pleads "I'm sorry" and I decided then and said "It's okay".

I'm ready to begin again. It's another busy day at work, but I'll take it as another challenge. Just when I thought I've forgotten that lady's voice, she suddenly appears. She's already leaving the restaurant and walking towards my direction. It looked like a movie, it sounded like a song. Our hearts seem to beat as one as our imaginations slow down. With all the tables and chairs hinders our way of getting closer to each other, we ended up nodding and smiling for a second. A quick sweet attention.

A heart that is broken can lead to a thousand questions. Constant battle within oneself. There's a hole dug down so deep, feelings bursting you cannot keep. A certain longing suddenly one can give, but you hold back, asking yourself is it right to begin with? So to make things right, i rekindled with my future wife.

To the girl in a white cap, you will never know how you drive me crazy for weeks. That even in my best I can be most tested.

But here are my fantasies. If she is not taken I will definitely go my way and ask her out. If she said yes I'll make her mine, because those lips? It needs to be tenderly and passionately kiss. Snap! That's a secret.