Chapter 27

Lying on her bed, staring blankly at her ceiling. She presses her lips with her finger softly. The image of Adriane and her kissing, hunts her till morning.

They were kissing beside the shore. Like the wave crashes to the beach, their lips crashes to each other. When the waves pull back slowly, it'll come back with its regained strength. 

Kissing, biting the lips of the other. Hearts beat faster that it should have. Feelings all mixed up. They were unstoppable.

Her eyes flinching. Her cheeks blushing. A smile slowly grows in her mouth.

Did we just kiss? (The image of Adriane kissing her flashes back) Oh yes we did. He is a good, no, very good kisser. Ugh! Jamie, you're so into him.

Her little bubble burst when someone knocks at her door.

Ugh! What is it now? I didn't order for anything yet.

Got up and walk towards her door barefooted. She opens the door while stroking her hair neat.

Yes???

Eyes widened. Cheeks blush. Adriane, stands in front of her looks so fresh and handsome. Wearing white T-shirt and board shorts.

A...driane? What are you doing...

Adriane reached for her lips abruptly and kissed her slowly.

Good morning Jamie

Blushing.

Oh, tulala ka?

Kagigising ko lang kasi

Talagaba?

Oo. Ikawba?

Uhmhindi eh

Scratching his hair consciously

Hindi ako nakatulog, naiisip kasi kita

Blushing. Staring at each others lips.

Ahh...

Adriane reached for her lips again and kissed her once more

I miss you Jamie

Jamie bit her lips.

Agadagadganon?

Ha Ha Ha. Crazy but yes, agad agad. Lakas ng hatak mo saken eh. Human magnet, kahit saan ka pa ata mapunta lagi akong madidikit sayo. And, I'm not gonna complain.

Slowly stepped her barefoot closer to him, wrapped her arms around his neck and dwelled her lips onto his mouth.

Good morning to you too Mr. Adriane and

And???

And I missed you too. Don't wander too far from me, okay?

That'll never happen.

They shared passionate kisses and laughters all morning. Though it happened so fast, for Adriane and Jamie, it is something they hope to last.