Chapter 2

I am a single father. Well, I am claiming it still. People always find it cool to be a single dad, but whenever they knew about the real score? They act so concerned "What? Why? How are you coping" but the truth is? People just want to gossip. It's hard to differentiate genuine concerns versus those who just want to feed their lame lives with gossips and if you're lucky enough? Man they will use those against you.

I struggle to be the best man I can be, to prove myself worthy as a father to my son. I'm still under construction though I just need a little push. I don't know what the heavens are about to send me for extra determination, but I know I'll have it. I will get there soon.

So now, I'm here late at night strolling on the beach with the full moon hanging above the sea so beautifully. Time to relax well, technically just for a while here because, my friends, my son and his mother are partying inside the hotel. I need to breathe, from everything. After the greatest revelation in my life, everything just pffft mixing and tangled inside my mind I need to cope up! I just need to be here, right here in this very moment.

Scratching his unkempt hair. Stared at the moon.

So beautiful. Even the stars are sparkling tonight.

Smiled silly.

Why do those stars remind of someone's eyes? Okay, I really look silly right now. Tawa ka ng tawa mag-isa Adriane! I wonder how she is though? Where she's at? Wait, am I just hoping that she is thinking of me too? Damn you Adriane! She's probably in the arms of her husband! I bet her husband enjoys her every day because that smile? It can start a fire in a guy's flesh. Aaahhh! Gagu ka Adriane!

Shakes his head. Rubbed his face.

Okay, enough Adriane cause the lady is taken and is married so stop your pervert self! Fix yourself!