Chapter 46

Jamie went to Singapore and extended her daughters vacation for them to bond before Alya goes back to school. Before Jamie indulge herself to her work. She was known to be a hard working woman, but this time she's different, she became more distant.

Six months later.

Her secretary Mia gave her reports to review and some documents to sign. Her dream of having her own travel agency materialized when she got back from a long vacation with her daughter.

"This Mia, why do I have to sign this just now? eh last week pa to dapatdiba?"

"Aba ma'am Jamie, last week ko pa po yan kinukulit sa inyo eh. Ikawlang tong lutang"

"Excuse me? Hoy Mia, boss mo parin ako ah"

"Sorry po. Kasinaman Ma'am, ano po bang problema? After your beach vacation nag-iba na kayo? Ganyanba mag-soul searching? Eh parang nawala pa ataang soul?"

"Atribidakarinnoh?"

"Ma'am, concern lang"

"Satrabahomowalakang concern?"

"Ahyma'am look!"

Mia suddenly pointed out something on Jamie's forehead

"Alin?"

"Ayan oh, may nakasulat. Heart broken"

"Ah ganon... Look!!!! maynakasulat din sanoomo"

"Ano ma'am? Blooming lovelifeba?"

"You are fired daw"

"Si Ma'am talagahindimabiro. Oops! ma'am maynakasulat pa, iwasiwas din sa topic pag may time"

"Aba talagang!"

"Bye ma'am, lunch naako"

Mia slowly walked out from her office when Jamie's phone rang.

"Hello? Viang! Yes tonightsa hotel na sinend ko sayo. Sige na, anokaba I want us to have a birthday dinner syempre hindi ako naka-attend last week eh so babawi ako. Ano Game? Alright. See you then."

Jamie tried her best not to remember anything that happened six months ago. She also refuses to divulge the real reason why she left so suddenly,without even leaving a note to say goodbye to Adriane. Jamie works harder than before to be preoccupied with different things rather her memory of him. 

But no matter how she denies it, a photo of them together is still saved in her camera roll.