Words

Is it easier to just leave without saying goodbye? Is it painful to say goodbye, but not intending it at all?

For what are the reasons to let go? And for what reasons you are fighting to stay?

Once upon a time a guy said he's willing to brave a an ocean, even if there's a storm. And once upon a time a lady agreed and replied she's willing to sail with him over the waves of uncertainties.

What happens now? Are their chances sinking? Or just failing to see that their ship is already sailing, through the clouds of circumstances and of pains. They're ignoring the possibility that they are moving with the waves of trials. And what they're blind to see is that their ship, is actually that invisible bond that their hearts only can feel. The love they felt from the start.

With the waves of doubts and painful memories crashing over their minds and hearts. Will they hold on to that bond? Will they sail together? Or leave it to drown.

Love is something you cannot avoid. The more you do, the more it does things to get near you.

What will you do then?

Questions, hidden inside. To the very core of their hearts and minds. Questions that Adrian and Jamie ask themselves very often. But are afraid to take risks of knowing the answers again.