Episode 1

[Jason's POV]

I ran through a snowy area, and GOOD ARCEUS it was Cold! i was freezing like hell.

''C-c-c-c-c-cold... gotta f-f-f-f-find... s-s-s-shelter...'' i said freezing, i couldn't stand the cold for much longer...

Suddenly, i heard a groan of pain near me, i looked to the left and saw a cave, the sounds got a little louder when i got near the cave.

''Dad told me not to go into caves, but although im 10 years old it doesn't mean i can't be curious.'' i thought to myself as i went into the cave.

''Ugh...''

''WHO'S THERE???'' i shouted in shock as i heard a groan, i looked ahead of me and couldn't believe my own eyes...

''Run... kid...'' It was Mewtwo, he looked like he was wounded, ''What happened to you?'' i asked, ''Grunts... captured me once... they want information... about mega stones... i escaped... but--'' I placed my finger on Mewtwo's mouth to stop him from talking, ''Mega Stones? why?'' i asked, ''You must... Protect... the Mega Stones...'' Mewtwo said, i was about to ask again, until...

''That Pokemon belongs to US!'' i heard someone say behind me, i turned around and saw people in Black and Orange outfits, with a Solar Eclipse in the shape of the letter 'E' on them.

''Who are you? what do you want from Mewtwo?'' i asked the grunts as i got infront of Mewtwo, ''That Genetic Pokemon belongs to Team Eclipse! HAND IT OVER, NOW!!'' one of the grunts shouted, i backed away, ''Team Eclipse? never heard of them before... either way, i WON'T let you hurt Mewtwo!'' i said, just then, Mewtwo spoke up, ''Kid...''

''Huh?''

''Grab... onto me...'' Mewtwo told me, i grabbed him, and before i knew it, Mewtwo and i got teleported away from the cave.

[Near Professor Sycamore's lab]

[Writer's POV]

Jason and Mewtwo appeared on the same path Ash and his Family walked on this morning, Jason got up from the ground, ''Th-Thanks?'' he said to Mewtwo, the Genetic Pokemon didn't respond, he just simply collapsed as Jason caught him, ''I must get him to Professor Sycamore, it's the only way i can heal him up.'' Jason thought to himself, before carrying Mewtwo back to the lab,

[Few Minutes Later]

Jason opened the door to the lab and walked inside, Jason's Parents and Sisters, and Sycamore and Pikachu's Family, were surprised to see Jason exhausted from carrying Mewtwo, ''Why do i always get into situations like these..?'' was the only words Jason could say before collapsing onto the floor, only for Ash and Serena to catch him during his fall.

[5 Minutes Later...]

[Jason's POV]

I woke up on a bed, to be greeted by Mom, Dad, My Sisters, Pikachu and his Family, and even Sycamore looking at me in worry, ''Thank Arceus, You're okay.'' said Mom, i lifted myself into a sitting position, holding my head as it felt the world started spinning, ''Mom, Dad, where is--'' i started.

''I'm right here.'' Mewtwo said to me, i looked to the right and saw a healed up Mewtwo standing behind Professor Sycamore, i let out a sigh of relief.

''I must thank you for helping me buying time to regain enough strength to teleport us both away from those people in that cave.'' Mewtwo thanked me.

''No problem, Mewtwo.'' i replied back.

''What are you talking about?'' My sister, Laura, asked us.

''I'll explain everything another time, i gotta get to somewhere safe.'' Mewtwo replied.

''Are you gonna go back to the cave you came from?'' i asked.

''I don't know if i can return to my cave...''

''Oh...''

''Would you mind... if i...''

''If you what?''

''...Be your first Pokemon to start your journey?''

''PIKAAA?!'' ''WHAAAT?!'' Everyone exclaimed at the same time, shocked by Mewtwo's words, I was surprised by his question.

''I don't know... i just turned 10 yesterday... and i never thought of starting my Pokemon Journey right after i turned 10.'' i said, not sure what to answer.

''Please... i can help you get stronger, like your father, Ash.'' Mewtwo assured me, i didn't know if to say Yes or No about letting him be my first Pokemon, i decided to take the chance.

''Okay, if it'll make you feel better.'' i said to Mewtwo as i took out an empty Pokeball.

''Thank you... Master.'' Mewtwo said and went to press the button of the Pokeball and went inside it.

''Why does the young ones always get the best Pokemon at the Age of Ten?'' Dad questioned himself, Mom was also thinking about the same question.

''Said the guy who started his Journey with a Pikachu and later got a Greninja that has a strong bond with his Trainer who was at the age of Ten that time'' My Sister Laura pointed out, Mom and Dad started Chuckling by that statement, ''I guess i DID ask for that.'' he stated.

''So, dad, when is the next adventure? I'd like to see all the regions.'' i asked my Dad.

''Well, Son, i did get a Key Stone before you came back, i'm determined to find new Mega Stones that Mewtwo told us about.'' Dad replied, i still had a few questions about what Mewtwo meant by ''new Mega Stones'' right now, but still, a new adventure awaits my Family... along with my first Journey as a trainer.

[To be continued...]