Episode 6

[The Next Morning]

[Laura's POV]

''Ugh, i hate mornings...'' i said as i woke up and got out of bed to get changed.

just then, i heard something.

''CLARA?!'' Jason's voice sounded, guess Clara must've slept together with him.

After i got changed and returned Kecleon to his Pokeball, i decided to head out to the training grounds. when i got there, i saw Mom and Dad having a sparing match, although, Delphox looks Different? oh yeah, she and Mom can use the 'Bond Phenomenon'.

''Alright, let's take a break.'' Dad said.

''Agreed.'' Mom replied, that's when i walked onto the field, and over to them.

''Morning.'' I said to both of them.

''Good Morning, Sweetheart.'' they both replied, ''Did you sleep well?'' Dad asked, i shook my head.

''I actually had a bad dream about a foul witch not from this world... she murdered you, dad, while we were waiting for you at home. officer Jenny then came up to us and told mom where you were, dad. mom then had tears in her eyes as she said these words to me: 'Daddy has left this world'. after she said it, i began to cry non-stop... as they meant... i could never... see... you... again..........'' i told them as i started to cry, because i don't want a member in my family dead...

Mom and Dad hugged and comforted me, with dad saying ''This family can never be torn apart, not as long as we stay strong together.''. These words calmed me, i feel bad for myself right now, i'm 15 years old, and i'm acting like a 8 year old.

*ROAR!!!*

We turned our heads towards the entrance of the Center, making us go and see what happened.

[Writer's POV]

Everybody ran outside the Pokemon Center to see a Strange Fossil Pokemon standing infront of the Center.

''Hello!'' A Young Woman who sat on the Tyrantrum said to Ash and Serena, a Young Man then jumped off the Tyrantrum, then catched the Woman who had jumped off said Tyrantrum, and sat her down gently

''It's been a long time since we last saw each other, right?'' The Woman asked Ash and Serena, who were surprised as they recognized the Man and Woman infront of them.

''Auntie Bonnie! Auntie Bonnie! AUNTIE BONNIE!'' Sarah squealed as she ran out of the Pokemon Center and towards Bonnie, giving her a big hug.

''It feels good to see my Niece again, how have you been, Sarah?'' Bonnie asked, Sarah smiled, ''Wonderful!'' she replied.

''So, how are you two, Max?'' Ash asked his friend, using his free hand to shake Max's hand, since he was already holding Travis.

''Please, call me Dad.'' Max chuckled, Ash's, Serena's, Laura's, Sarah's, and their Pokemons' eyes widen upon hear what Max just said.

''Hold the Phione!'' Jason said as he just came out of the Pokemon Center, ''Uncle Max, are you telling us that Auntie Bonnie is...''

''Yep, you heard Max right, i'm Pregnant.'' Bonnie happily said.

[To be Continued...]