Episode 26

[Antonio's Dream]

[Antonio's POV]

''Oh, you sure showed me.'' I said to the Wish-granting Hoopa after he helped me out of the cave. I then crossed my arms and looked at him with a smirk. ''Now, about my three wishes.'' I said.

''Dost mine ears deceive me? Three?'' Hoopa asked, before moving his hand to his ear. He then got a grin on his face, ''You are down by ONE, boy!'' He told me, showing me one 'finger' from his hand.

''Ah, no, I never actually wished to get out of the cave.'' I told him as i moved his hand away from my face. ''In fact, you did that in your own.'' I added.

He just looked at me confused, until he realized that he indeed got me out of the cave on his own.

''Well, i feel sheepish.'' Hoopa said as he transformed into a Mareep.

''All right, you baa-a-a-ad boy. But no more freebies.'' He then told. I shrugged.

[Laura's POV]

Antonio and i was lying on the ground, since that wind teleported us back to Kalos. I got up and remembered what Lukas did to help us. It felt good to see him again. He did, in fact, save my life once...

[Flashback]

[Laura's POV]

''Kecleon, we may be doomed!'' I told my partner as we were outnumbered by three hypnotized Tauros. One of them began to charge at me, and i hugged Kecleon out of fear... Suddenly, a sword stabbed the ground at terrifying speed. And a man with golden hair walked menacingly towards the Hypnotized Pokemon.

He gave them the death glare, causing them to flee in fear. He took the sword and placed it on his back, ''Amour never dies.'' he said.

[Flashback End]

''Laura?'' I heard Antonio say. I looked at him.

I noticed that he wasn't looking at my face. Instead, he looked a little bit below my head. Does he really like me?

''Eyes up here, Antonio.'' I told him. He blushed in embarrassment. ''Sorry, i have not been able to take my eyes off from you since i joined you and your brother.'' He explained, and i found myself blushing.

''So... level with me, Laura: How was your male travelling companions?'' He asked. I thought about it. ''Well... they all had a 'crush' on me. And if i must be honest... they all made me feel uncomfortable.'' I replied.

''But you, Antonio...'' I said.

*Music starts*

I began to slowly walk towards Antonio, with a soft smile on my face.

Laura singing:

There is something that I see
In the way you look at me
There's a smile, there's a truth
In your eyes

I walked in circles around him, my eyes never left him. He looked at me confused, i smiled.

But in an unexpected way
On this unexpected day
Could it mean this is where I belong
It is you I have loved all along

I slowly spun around in circles, as he looked on.

It's no more a mystery, it is finally clear to me
You're the home my heart searched for so long
And it is you I have loved all along

I slowly walked towards Antonio.

There were times I ran to hide
Afraid to show the other side
Alone in the night without you

I grabbed his hand and pulled him close.

But I know just who you are
And I know you hold my heart
Finally this is where I belong
And it is you I have loved all along

He placed his hand on my waist, and i placed my on his shoulder.

It's no more a mystery, it is finally clear to me
You're the home my heart searched for so long
It is you I have loved all along

We walked to an open area of the forest, and we danced.

*Instruments play*

''You're not a bad dancer, Antonio.'' I said to Antonio. He blushed.

Over and over I'm filled with emotion
Your love rushes through my veins
And I am filled with the sweetest devotion
As I look into your perfect face

''Thanks, Laura.'' He replied.

It's no more a mystery, it is finally clear to me
You're the home my heart searched for so long
It is you I have loved
It is you I have loved all along

*Song End*

''Thanks, Antonio. I love you.'' I told him.

''No problem, Laura. I love you too.'' He replied.

[To be Continued...]