Episode 3

[Jason's POV]

Clara released me from the hug, she was blushing by the picture Miss Miette took of us, ''Mom, i told you to stop embarrasing me by taking pictures of what i do!'' she told Miss Miette a little embarrased, (In Thoughts) ''I am also a little embarrased, although Clara does look cute... Wait! What am i saying?!'' i thought to myself, i guess i'm feeling a little Dense like my dad once was, it's probably nothing.

''Oooooooh'' Mewtwo said to me as he wiggled his 'eyebrows', why? because he read my mind, ''Shut. your. trap!'' i whispered to him, his smirk began to change into a grin.

''Jason and Clara, Sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.'' Mewtwo sang as he teased me and Clara, Mom and Dad tried their best not to laugh, that goes to my sisters and Miss Miette as well, My little brother Travis was just asleep as usual, Clara began to blush from Mewtwo's tease singing.

''STOP SINGING!'' Me and Clara both shouted at the same time, My family began to burst into laughter, Along with Miss Miette, me and Clara were both red in the face by all the embarrasment.

[5 Mintues Later.]

''So, Miette, what are you doing here?'' Dad asked Miss Miette, ''I just wanted to show you something we came across.'' She replied and took out a Mega Stone.

''A Incinerite!'' Mewtwo said, all of us looked at him, ''You know THAT Stone?'' i asked him.

''Let me explain.'' Mewtwo said, shortly, we were all listening to his explanation.

''A Long time ago, there was this legendary Mega Stone called 'The Human Mega Stone', it would give Semi-Godlike powers to anyone who touched it, but soon enough, trainers sought to keep the stone for themselves, resulting in a war, and the Human Mega Stone shattered, the fragments are the New Mega Stones that ended up in different regions.'' Mewtwo explained.

''Do you know more about it?'' I asked him, he nodded, ''50 of those Mega Stones are required to recreate the Human Mega Stone, and if it happens, the rest of those Mega Stones will be sucked into the Human Mega Stone, and return the Stone to it's original power...'' Mewtwo Replied, ''That is why we need to collect 50 of those Mega Stones, so we can recreate the Human Mega Stone OURSELVES, then, try to link it to Energy of Good, that Energy is found in Team Eclipse's Base.'' He added, all of us, except me, looked at Mewtwo in confusion.

''Who is Team Eclipse?'' Clara asked him, Mewtwo sighed and continued, ''Team Eclipse is an Organization of people who once had a unique perspective on people and Pokemon. they believed that people and Pokemon were not in harmony with one another, and they had interesting ideas on how to solve the problem. but since that plan failed, they started to hear about the Human Mega Stone, they have collected 20 Mega Stones thus far, they plan on recreating the Human Mega Stone for their next evil plot, what that plot is, i have no idea...''

''That's............................. Deep?'' Laura said which came out like a question, ''Mewtwo, do you have any idea about where those Mega Stones are?'' i asked him.

''...I believe i do.'' Mewtwo Replied.