Episode 8

[Mewtwo's POV]

''Mewtwo, what's wrong?'' Jason asked me, i opened my eyes to find out that it was morning. I let out a sigh of relief. ''I had a horrible dream, Eclipse Boss Cypress had me chained up...'' I told Jason, He gave me a hug. ''I don't think we will run into him so soon.'' he said.

*Screams*

''...But i have been wrong before.'' He added before running out of the room, with Gallade right behind him. I decided to follow them outside.

[Outside...]

[Jason's POV]

I ran outside of the Pokemon Center and my face froze in horror, same could be said for Mewtwo and Gallade.

''MOM! DAD! NO!'' I exclaimed as i saw my parents, including Miss Miette, being taken away by someone i know because of the logo on the big vehicle infront of the Center. Team Eclipse.

''Don't bother fighting them! they'll just take you too!'' Mom shouted, ''Just get away from Team Eclipse! We'll be fine!'' Dad added, but before i could reply...

???: ''LET THEM GO!!!''

A young Man appeared from seemingly nowhere and jumped onto the hand holding Mom and Dad, not to forget Miss Miette. he managed to dismantle the robot hand's Little Finger, but was soon kicked off of it by a grunt, landing on the ground with a thud.

''ADIOS, TWERP OF KETCHUM!'' The grunt shouted before Team Eclipse drove away with my Parents, and Miss Miette. Laura, Sarah, Travis, Clara, Auntie Bonnie, and Uncle Max ran out of the Pokemon Center to see Dad's Pikachu, with Dad's Keystone around him, walking up to the young Man on the ground, who began to sit up.

---

''Jason? wake up! you're having a nightmare.'' i woke up to my Dad's voice. i instantly sat up on the bed, realizing it was just a nightmare...

''Uuuuggghhh... i hate nightmares...'' i growled, placing my hand on my head.

''We gotta continue on our adventure, we're going in a few minutes.'' Dad said to me and was about to leave the room.

''Wait!'' i said.

''What?'' Dad asked, Mom, my sisters, Auntie Bonnie, Uncle Max, and Clara and Miss Miette entered the room when they heard me.

''I... see images in my head... that doesn't belong to me.'' i said, ''A young boy with auburn eyes... revealing his feelings for a young girl with honey blonde hair. a young Golden haired girl... asking a Female Gardevoir to marry her brother. a long lost brother... getting married to his own Female Gardevoir [Shudder]. a once-cruel person... turned soft and friendly by a Blue haired girl...''

''That 'once-cruel person' is my husband, Calem.'' Miss Miette said.

''If you would let me finish.'' i told her, i then continued seeing images, ''A younger brother... meeting a younger sister from another family. A brunette... getting asked by a guy with Lime hair to marry him. a Greninja... revealing his feelings for a Female Delphox. A Pikachu... sharing a Female Togedemaru, Female Buneary, and Female Pikachu as three girlfriends... 35 offsprings, for each mate of--''

''PIKA!'' (STOP!) Pikachu exclaimed, completely red in the face when i mentioned the offsprings.

''Sorry.'' i said to Pikachu, i guess he don't want to be reminded that he has many, many sons and daughters.

Okay, before i begin to write the next chapter of this story, i'll leave a question to a Wattpad user.