Episode 2

[Jason's POV]

I was surprised that my journey as a Pokemon Trainer came unexpected, but what DID Mewtwo mean about ''new Mega Stones''? well, i don't know.

''Hey there!'' we suddenly heard a woman say to us, we turned to see my mom's old rival, Miss Miette. I quickly called out Mewtwo and was about to command him to attack, until...

''Don't! She's not trying to get me anymore.'' Dad told me, Miss Miette was surprised to see me trying to attack her, i believed Dad and told Mewtwo to forget what we just did, he seemed to regret trying to attack her, ''Sorry about that, Jason just started his Journey as a Trainer.'' Mom explained to Miss Miette.

''Whew, it's a good thing i forgive him.'' Miss Miette said, clearly reliefed that i didn't manage to hurt her, everyone started to laugh a little because of the look of Me and Mewtwo's faces, suddenly...

*Scream*

All of us looked behind Miss Miette to see a girl emerging from the same bush Miss Miette emerged from... along with a Wild Gallade, a MEGA Evolved one to be exact ''Gall Gallade!'' Gallade exclaimed as he began to slash the girl... only for me to jump infront of her and grab Gallade's 'Arm blade' before it made contact.

''Gal? Lade???'' (What? YOU???) Gallade said in surprise as he saw me stopping his attack, i opened my eyes as i saw the Gallade infront of me, ''Waitaminute... YOU?!?'' i said in realization.

''Y---You know that... thing?'' the terrified Girl asked me, i turned my head towards her.

''I know a Befriended Pokemon when i see one.'' i replied as i let go of Gallade's 'Arm Blade' as he reverted from his Mega Evolution, he then noticed red stuff on my hands, along with scars on the palms.

''Ohmygosh, You're bleeding!'' Sarah said to me, I looked at my hands and saw they were both greatly bleeding, ''Well, that's what happens when you grab a Mega Gallade's arm when it is about to attack with it.'' i said.

''Here.'' the Girl said to me as she took out bandages from her bag, ''Let me help you.'' she added, she took my hands and wrapped bandages around them, leaving my fingers and thumbs uncovered in the bandages at the same time, ''Thanks, miss... erh...'' i said to her, trying to say her name, she smiled and said ''No Problem, and my name is Clara.''

''Gallade, Gal Gal-Lade...'' (Sorry, I don't know what went of me...) Gallade apologized, i gave him a hug, ''Don't worry, what matters is that i'm okay.'' i said to him.

''What do you think we should do with him?'' Mewtwo asked me, an idea began appearing through my head, (In Thoughts) ''I have a few Pokeballs on me, if i can get Gallade to join my team, i can get a better chance in battle, i gotta try.'' I thought to myself as i took out an empty Pokeball, ''Gallade, care to join me on my Journey? i just became a Trainer.'' i Asked Gallade, ''Gal-GalLade!'' (I'd be delighted!) Gallade replied as he pressed the button on the Pokeball and went inside it.

[Writer's POV]

''Can i give you something?'' Clara asked Jason, he turned around, ''What is it?'' he asked Clara, Clara was about to say something... by instantly giving him a hug.

*FLASH*

Jason and Clara (In Unison): ''AGH!''

''I'm finally happy to see you grow out of your dense shell, Clara, my daughter.'' Miette said while Holding a Camera.

''Wait, What?? Daughter?!'' Jason asked surprised.