Episode 33

[Jason's POV]

I was fighting Mega Marshadow, while Mewtwo and Pichu fought Mega Darkrai and Mega Meloetta.

I charged up an Aura Sphere, then fired it at Marshadow. It hit him dead on, but he wasn't the type to admit defeat.

[At the same time...]

[Writer's POV]

Lukas and his friends were fighting against some out-of-control mega evolved Pokemon, making sure to not brutally wound them.

''How many are there?!'' Lukas questioned.

Then, they heard the flapping of wings behind them.
They turned around, and saw a man with a dragon tail, and one dragon wing gently landing and then walk towards them.

''So...'' The half-human, half-dragon said as he looked around. ''This all seems... horrible.''

''I've seen worse.'' Miette said, reflecting an event in the past.

''Sorry.'' The half-human, half-dragon said.
''No, we could use a little worse.'' Miette replied.

Lukas approached the half-human, half-dragon. ''So what are you doing here, Kasper? I thought you swore not to set foot here again.'' He asked.

''Well...'' Said the half-human, half-dragon, Kasper. ''You know me. I come up when danger appears.''

Then, out of nowhere, Ash, Serena, Delia, and the two Pikachus appeared, and were shocked to see the city in flames.
''Oh... my...'' Ash began, not knowing a figure was appearing behind him, holding a Dark Aura sword raised.

''WATCH OUT!'' Lukas exclaimed as he jumped in the way of the figure in order to block the attack.

*CLANG!!!*
*CRACK!!!*

The Tsunami Blade failed to withstand the clash with the Dark Aura sword, and broke from the impact.

The figure, to everyone's horror, was a revenant Brock. Lukas looked at the Tsunami Blade, then at the blade of the sword on the ground.

''That...'' Lukas began, anger slowly building up inside him.
Then, Lukas finally snapped. ''THAT WAS MY FATHER'S SWORD!!!'' He roared, not noticing that his broken sword suddenly transforming near the hilt. ''UNFORGIVABLE!!!''

Lukas then swung his broken sword around in rage, with the hilt unleashing an aura-like whip. Revenant Brock let out an undead scream in pain from the whip attack, before flying back after the whip attack ended.

''This power...'' Lukas breathed in amazement. The broken Tsunami Blade reverted back as he said it.

Then, he and the others saw Jason, along with everyone else, flying in the sky and about to come crashing down on them.

Kasper took flight and grabbed most of them. Jason, however, crashed into Lukas.
''Hi Lukas.'' Jason said.

As Kasper sat everyone down, he suddenly felt someone grab his tail. He turned around to see Revenant Brock trying to send him flying.

''No you don't.'' Kasper said and shook his tail, sending Brock flying back, although he landed on both his feet.

Brock tried to charge at the group, only to become trapped in a box made from Aura and Dark Aura.
The group looked up and saw Hau, along with a purified Shauna and Tierno.

''Lukas! Hand Jason Toxicroak's Pokeball!'' Hau shouted, right before Brock broke through the Aura box.

Lukas instantly found Brock's Pokebelt, took Toxicroak's Pokeball, and handed it to Jason, who dodge a charge from Brock.

''GO, TOXICROAK!'' Jason shouted as he sent out Brock's Toxicroak. Toxicroak was already aware of the situation and kicked the Dark Aura sword out of Revenant Brock's hand.

Brock tried to grab his Toxicroak, but his Pokemon moved out of the way.

''Toxicroak! Toxi, Croak!'' Toxicroak shouted to his trainer, in hope that it would help.

Revenant Brock let out an undead screech and was about to deliver a punch... only to halt before it made contact.

Brock blinked in confusion. ''Toxicroak..?'' Brock asked confused in his own normal voice, as he was slowly purified from the memories he shared with his Toxicroak. Brock placed his hands on his head as he returned to his senses.

Ash and Serena looked at each other, now knowing that all their deceased friends are now purified.

[To be Continued...]

I've noticed that this story is slowly changing from a Pokemon story where people uses Pokemon in battle, to a Pokemon story where people uses their Aura in battle.