Episode 24

[Writer's POV]

Jason and his friends followed Pichu to the Pokemon Center where Ash and Serena was kidnapped.

''KIAWE, WHAT HAPPENED?!'' Jason exclaimed. Kiawe was about to talk, until a man with gold colored hair raised his hand to him. He looked at Jason.

''Jason...'' He began, then stopped as Pichu jumped up on Jason's shoulder. Clara walked up to the man, and stopped right next to Jason. The man looked at the three, as the image of them in his eyes changed for a brief moment, and he saw the three faces that he will never forget.

 The man looked at the three, as the image of them in his eyes changed for a brief moment, and he saw the three faces that he will never forget

''Focus, Lukas!'' Logan said to the man, who shook his head.

Lukas began to explain what had happened to Jason and the others.

''But, Lukas, couldn't you go saving them? You are their best friend, right?'' Laura asked Lukas. As she was the only one who knows about Lukas. But Lukas just shook his head...

''I'm gonna have to say no...'' Lukas said.

''Why?'' Jason asked.

''My edge has grown... blunt.'' Lukas explained, ''Being in that rock for so long has taken its toll.'' He added.

''But... why did Team Eclipse kidnap Mom and Dad???'' Sarah cried. Lukas read the letter Cypress left for the group.

Listen up, Son of Ketchum and Yvonne!

We have kidnapped your parents, and if they don't tell us the location of the Mega Stones, my Eclipse Second-in-Command, Hau, will be forced to take their hearts from their bodies.

If you want your precious parents to have their hearts returned, bring me the 30 Mega Stones that Team Eclipse need in order to recreate The Human Mega Stone! And of course, if you don't bring the stones to Team Eclipse. You can say ciao to your precious Mommy and Daddy!

Ehehe... Hehahahahahahaha!! AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

       -Eclipse Boss Cypress.

Jason looked at the ground, then back up at Lukas.

''This requires teamwork to complete this quest. Mr. Lukas! What is the quickest way to split us up quickly?'' He asked.

''Please, call me Lukas.'' Lukas told him. He then took out his sword and pointed it upwards. ''O Tsunami Blade! Medallion of the Lycanroc! O Spirits of my Family! Teleport the Children of my friends to different regions!''

Five winds in different colors began to spin around the group.

A Navy Blue colored wind spun around Jason, Clara, and Pichu.

A Crimson colored wind spun around Laura and Antonio.

A Olive colored wind spun around Nicolai, Jay, and June.

A Pink colored wind spun around Blade and Luna.

And a Neon Green colored wind spun around Thomas and Anna.

The winds kept spinning around the children, before turning into small tornadoes that covered them completely.

When the winds stopped spinning, Jason and the others was nowhere to be seen. They had been teleported to different regions.

[To be Continued...]