Episode 9

[At Team Eclipse's Base]

[Lowest basement]

Two Eclipse members were standing in the Base's lowest basement, talking about scents and stuff. The members, a Male Admin and Female Grunt, then heard the doors open, and in came another Grunt, walking towards the two.

''What is going on here, Jake? i wan't an explanation.'' The grunt asked, Eclipse Admin Jake responded with ''Nice to see you too, Hau. me and Tess were talking about things before you came in.''.

[Beat]

''It's such a shame. Team Eclipse used to make plans to help Pokemons, not collect small stones for some Legendary Stone.'' Jake added, which caused Hau to get annoyed, ''You're only admin number 4! How dare you--''

''Let it go, Hau.'' Tess interrupted Hau, causing him to shut up, then look to the side in annoyance.

Tess then looked back at Jake, ''Jake, tell us. what did you detect?'' she asked, Jake placed a hand infront of his nose in order to smell the scents.

''...Mega Stone hunters.'' Jake replied, ''I've picked up three scents, in a forest where Ash and his Family is walking right now. One of them was Giovanni--''

''Don't be absurd, the brute is dead! he cannot return back to live, he's dead for good!'' Hau interrupted.

''If you would let me finish...'' Jake said before continuing, ''The scent of the Aura belonged not to the real Giovanni... but to a very convincing physical phantom. but i truly cannot say much more beyond that, since the phantom is no more. our other two Mega Stone hunters saw to that.''

''And who are they?'' Tess asked.

''...I do not know for sure... but the scent of the Aura for the older was very similar to that of 'The Destiny Smell'.'' Jake stated, ''And yet, not exactly the same, was it?'' Hau asked, Jake shook his head, ''Actually, the Aura and Scent matches 'The Destiny Smell' very well, but the scent of the Aura is similar...''

''oh.'' Hau replied.

''The younger Mega Stone hunter's scent... i have no idea... just smelling his scent and feeling his Aura makes my brain hurt...'' Jake finished.

[Beat]

''Now... what to do?'' Jake asked Tess, she remained silent for a few seconds, then spoke up. ''We wait... see what develops.'' she said.

Sorry for the short chapter, but i needed to write a Team Eclipse only page. next time i'll try to write longer chapters. stay tuned.