Episode 11

[4 Minutes Later...]

[Writer's POV]

''SUNSTEEL STRIKE!'' Ash exclaimed.

''PRISMATIC LASER!'' Antonio exclaimed too.

Solgaleo jumped up into the air and launched the attack, while Necrozma charged up a beam before firing it.

*BOOM!*

The two attacks collided, with neither Pokemon hurt from the attack.

Meanwhile, the others were watching Ash and Antonio battle, talking about stuff too, While Serena was feeding Travis. ''Nicolai, how long have you known Antonio?'' Sarah asked Nicolai, ''Since i was 7 years old. Antonio and i have been best friends for a long time.'' he replied.

''Do you both have a motto?'' Jason asked.

''I don't have a motto, but Antonio's motto is... i don't know.'' Nicolai replied to Jason, ''But on the other hand, i have a catchphrase.'' he added.

''Let me guess what it is. 'Commit it to Memory'?'' Jason asked. Nicolai nodded, ''You're a quick learner.'' he said.

''Say, where do you two come from?'' Laura asked. ''I come from the Alola Region, while Antonio comes from the Coseom Region.'' Nicolai replied, something hit Jason in the mind. (In thoughts) ''Coseom Region... why does that region sound so familiar?'' he thought.

''What is the name of your Parents?'' Serena asked Nicolai, He was surprised by that question from Serena, but answered it anyway, ''My mother's name is Emily.'' he said.

''And your father?'' Clara asked, Nicolai looked at her, because he totally forgot to mention his father's name in his sentence. ''My father's name is Kiawe.'' he replied.

Ash: ''WHO?!''

Nicolai looked at Ash, who were surprised by what the boy said. ''My father's name is Kiawe, Commit it to Memory.'' Nicolai repeated. Ash and Serena looked at each other and then back at Nicolai.

Antonio were confused about what was going on, ''Am i missing something important here?'' he asked.

Max spoke up, ''Kiawe is a friend of Ash, heck of a guy.'' he explained.

''Nicolai, how's Kiawe doing?'' Bonnie asked Nicolai.

Nicolai sighed, and began to talk.

''My father is doing very well, he has been teaching me fire performance and...''

[To be Continued...]