Episode 32

[Cerulean City]

[Gary's POV]

''That's all you got? Come on, dad. I thought you were stronger than that.'' My son, Connor, teased me. I was a friendly Pokemon battle against him, while Misty was watching us with our daughter, Rose.

Finally, my last Pokemon fainted, and Misty said that Connor won. ''I'm telling you, dad. I'm starting to become stronger.'' Connor told me, i nodded.
''And you will the Oak and Waterflower generations proud.'' I said him. ''And pride is also my thing.'' I added.

''Really? I thought losing was your thing.'' Connor joked. I could hear Misty and Rose giggle.

But before i could reply, i could smell something... odd...

''Gary, what's wrong?'' Misty asked me.

I summoned my aura bow, took out an aura arrow, and got into a battle-ready position.
I looked up... and saw something falling down towards the city.

I had read about that before...

It was...

Dark aura.

''Oh, Arceus!'' I said as the big dark aura sphere crashed into the center of the city with a big 'KABOOM!'.
Suddenly, me and my family was blinded by a bright light from the impact...

[Near Cerulean City...]

[Writer's POV]

Jason, Clara, and the others saw an explosion coming from Cerulean City. They all became alarmed and instantly raced towards the city.

[At Cerulean City]

Gary stood up to see the damage around him. Everything was in flames, including the gym in the distance.
Luckily, Misty, Connor, and Rose were okay.

''MR. OAK!'' Jason's voice sounded, and Gary saw the son of Ketchum with Mewtwo and the others.

Before Gary could reply, Mega Darkrai, Mega Marshadow, and Mega Meloetta appeared from the flames and tried to attack him.
Gary avoided Mega Darkrai and Mega Meloetta, but recieved a punch in the guts by Mega Marshadow.

''You won't be laying there for long...'' Mega Marshadow said and began to charge a Shadow Ball...

*BOOM!*

Mega Marshadow was hit by a Psychic attack from Clara's Kirlia, sending him flying into his fellow Mega Pokemon.

''Good job, Kirlia!'' Clara exclaimed, earning a glee from Kirlia.

Kirlia then had an evolution aura around her, meaning she is evolving.

Jason sent out Gallade and Empoleon. ''Gallade. Protect Clara's soon-to-be Gardevoir. Empoleon. Find as many survivors as you can in the city, and protect them at all cost!'' Jason ordered his Pokemon.
They both nodded and Gallade began to protect Clara's evolving Kirlia, while Empoleon began to go into the wrecked city for survivors.

Jason then ran towards Mega Marshadow, Mega Darkrai, and Mega Meloetta to fight them alongside Mewtwo and Pichu.

[Near Cerulean Gym]

Lukas and his friends appeared near the gym, thanks to Lusamine teleporting everyone there using aura, and were shocked to see the entire city in flames.

''WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!'' Lukas exclaimed.

But before anyone could reply, a bunch of out-of-control mega evolved Pokemon appeared in front of them.
''I'm thinking 'fight first, ask questions later'.'' Max said.

''Fine by me.'' Lukas replied.

[To be Continued...]