After Episode 21

[Ash's POV]

''And they've found the next Mega Stone. they're finding them very fast.'' I said as i read the message on my phone. I'm surprised that Laura met Team Tiki again... i thought they disbanded a long time ago too.

''Hey, Ash? I think we should get some fresh air.'' Serena told me, i nodded in agreement.

As we went outside, we looked up to see the sky turning orange, and the sun setting. ''How long do you think it will take for them to return?'' Serena asked me. ''I don't know. What about you, Pikachu?'' I asked my buddy who jumped onto my shoulder. he shrugged as Libre jumped up on Serena's shoulder, with their Pichu on her back.

''Pikachu?'' (What's that up there?) Pikachu asked and pointed up to the sky. We looked up, and saw something we hoped we wouldn't see: Team Eclipse.

''What do you want?!'' I yelled at them. I held Serena close to me, afraid what they might do with her. But as we looked down again, we saw Hau and the man Mewtwo had told us about...

''Cypress!'' I growled.

''You betrayed us and haven't even thought of saying sorry, Hau! Begone!'' Serena told Hau, who just wiped her words off.

''Surely you're all pleased to see your friends...'' He told us. And to our surprise and horror. We saw our old friends Brock, Cilan, Iris, Shauna, and Tierno appearing beside them... but they were not humans... they were Undead!

''Your sword-wielding friend abandoned them to their deaths... and i returned them to life.'' Hau told us in a mocking tone.

''A life worse than death!'' I exclaimed at him. Cypress then began to speak.

''The true reason why we are here is simple: We need YOU!'' He told us.

''What are youg talking abo--'' I was cut off by a tazer from behind. Serena, Pikachu, and Libre were also hit by tazers, causing us all to lose consciousness... the last thing i saw was Pichu successfully escaping from Team Eclipse, then, i lost consciousness...

[Writer's POV]

Cypress began to laugh in triumph. He then looked at Hau, who nodded and picked up the unconscious bodies of Ash and Serena. Two other Admins took the Pikachus. And soon, Team Eclipse left, with Cypress having left a letter behind...

[To be Continued...]