Episode 16

[Writer's POV]

''MEWTWO HAS LOST CONTROL OF THE MEGA EVOLUTION!'' Clara exclaimed.

The group was now up against an Out-of-Control Mewtwo Z, with no means to help him regain control of his body.

''SWAMPERT, MUD BOMB!'' Nicolai shouted.

Swampert opened it's mouth and launched a ball of mud at Mewtwo Z. But Mewtwo Z just grabbed the mud ball, and threw it back at Swampert, knocking it into a bush.

''Come on! We must not get caught!'' Jason exclaimed to the group. Mewtwo Z aimed his attack towards Laura and Antonio, but used Psychic on them instead.

''SIS!'' Jason exclaimed. Laura and Antonio struggled to escape the psychic move, to no avail.

''Let us free, Mewtwo! Please!'' Laura tried to command Mewtwo Z, He didn't listen and charged up an Aura Sphere. But just as he was about to fire it, Jason tackled him.

Jason got up, ''Mewtwo! Listen to my voice!'' he told Mewtwo Z. The genetic Pokemon paid no heed to his voice and fired an Shadow Ball towards Jason, who jumped out of the way. Jason then looked at Mewtwo Z's chest to see it slowly turning into stone.

''Mewtwo! You gotta try and fight it!'' Jason told Mewtwo Z.

Mewtwo Z fired a Aura Sphere at Jason with full force. But Jason did a sidestep to avoid it.

The grunt looked at Jason and Mewtwo Z fighting, then got the idea. He picked up a rock and threw it at Mewtwo Z. It hit the genetic Pokemon was hit in the back of the head and turned his attention towards the grunt. The grunt backed away as Mewtwo Z charged up a Aura Sphere.

''WAIT!!!'' The grunt screamed, Mewtwo Z fired the Aura Sphere at the grunt, sending him flying as it collided. ''YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF TEAM ECLIPSE!!!'' The grunt yelled as he blasted off.

*Ding*

Mewtwo Z then turned his attention back at Jason, only to see that the boy was not there. He looked around to find Jason, until suddenly...

Jason: ''Gotcha!''

Jason jumped on mewtwo Z and held on to him like crazy, struggling not to fall off.

''Mewtwo! Please! FIGHT IT!'' Jason yelled to Mewtwo Z who was trying to get Jason off. Mewtwo Z's Body turned into stone a little faster, resulting in Jason's hands also turning into stone.

Everyone looked at him in shock. ''JASON! YOU'RE TURNING INTO STONE!'' Clara cried out. Jason looked at his arms, which were turning into stone.

Jason knew he had to do something, otherwise him and Mewtwo Z would be done for.

''MEWTWO! I need your help! We need to work together!'' Jason shouted to Mewtwo Z, Mewtwo Z didn't respond and was losing energy due to turning into stone. Jason's entire body, except his chest and head, was now turned into stone.

Everybody knew Mewtwo Z wouldn't listen without their help.

Laura: ''Mewtwo! Fight it, for my brother's sake!''

Clara: ''Mewtwo! You gotta fight the urge of evil!''

Nicolai: ''Mewtwo! Who will be my friend if Jason dies with you? STAY STRONG!''

Antonio: ''Mewtwo! Jason needs your help!''

Luna: ''Don't let the anger reach your mind, Mewtwo! You have to be brave!''

Blade: ''Mewtwo! You have to fight to regain control of your body!''

Jay: ''Mewtwo! You must be strong, for Jason's sake!''

June: ''Mewtwo! We know you can do it!''

*Pokemon Sounds*

''MEWTWO! WE KNOW YOU CAN DO IT! JUST, FIGHT IT!!!'' Jason shouted to Mewtwo Z. Mewtwo Z, with the help of everyone, suddenly regained control of his body. ''I shall try my best...'' he said slowly, and grabbed Jason's wrists, giving Jason strength.

''THERE!'' Jason exclaimed.

*Necklace and Keystone suddenly begins shining*

Jason strong will and Mewtwo Z's psychic power linked with each other, as Jason's stone body began reverting to normal, ''LET'S DO THIS MEWTWO!'' Jason told Mewtwo Z. The two combined their strength to undo the stone transformation.

Suddenly, the stone disappeared and Mewtwo Z turning back into his normal form. Everyone cheered for Jason and Mewtwo, relieved that they are okay.

The Mewtwonite Z then dropped to the ground as Jason picked it up after he got off from Mewtwo's back.

''YOU DID IT, JASON!'' Clara said, before running up to Jason and giving him a hug.

''That was really close.'' Sun said, relieved that Jason was alright.

Then, the group saw a man coming out of the bushes. ''That was really brave, Jason.'' he said.

''Are you Logan?'' Jason asked the man, who nodded his head.

''I'm sorry that i got lost in this jungle, this place is like a maze now.'' Logan explained.

''Well. What matters is that we found you.'' Mewtwo told Logan. Jason then looked up at the sky, it was almost night time. he then looked at Logan, ''Do you and Mallow have a place where we can sleep?'' he asked.

[To be Continued...]

The next chapter will show the parents, as i said in an earlier chapter.

Number of the strange Mega Stones the heroes have collected now:

Ash and Serena: 1

Miette: 1

Bonnie and Max: 1

Gladion: 1

Jason and the group: 1

Than leaves 25 Mega Stones left to find.