Chapter 1: Almost Finals

Yoon Sejin's POV:

Yoon Sejin's POV:

I sighed as I stared at the building that lay before me. Seoul's National Academy. It had a huge pride of being number one in academics, sports, music, and any other way that schools can compete in. It was time to move on at another school, or so I would say if I was going to a new school in a completely different environment.

Unfortunately, I was returning to my dreaded high school again for the fourth time. Even worse, it was near the end of the school year, meaning college applications and finals awaited us. I am currently a senior in high school, and it has been a rough three years. If only one specific bitch leaves, college would be the only thing on my mind. I slapped my face and trudged into the school.

Ding! I looked down at my phone to see it light up from the text my brother sent me.

The Ding Dong Head Himself 🤢
Hey little sis! Hope you have fun at school!

I rolled my eyes and shut off my phone. I did not want to talk to my brother, especially about school. As I proceeded down the hallway, I greeted the lockers roughly as someone pushed me into them. It was her goons. I heard their laughter fill the halls as they walked away.

"Jinnie!" I looked behind me to see who was calling me. It was Seongwoo, my childhood friend and neighbor.

You see, we've been friends ever since we were born because my mom didn't trust the other neighbors around us (they were all, at the time, going into middle school and were my brother's friends). Miraculously, she found a kid around my age thus beginning our friendship.

"What Winnie?" I asked in a sarcastic tone. I've called him Winnie ever since he loved Winnie the Pooh as a kid and would not stop fanboying over it. He finally stopped in fourth grade where he found his second love, dancing. In fact, he's the co-leader of the dance crew of our school with Kang Daniel.

"Can you stop calling me that?" Seongwoo whined. I pinched his cheeks in amusement.

"Well, aren't you just the cutest thing? Can't wait before I tell your girlfriend~" I teased him before I ran off.

"YOON SEJIN! YOU BETTER GET BACK HERE BEFORE YOU TELL HER!" I stuck out my tongue and ran off.

To be honest, I never really liked Seongwoo's girlfriend. Seongwoo's girlfriend coincidentally is the most popular girl in the school, my bully. Her name is Kim Mingyun. I've attempted many times to bribe Seongwoo into not to asking her out, but he wouldn't listen. He insisted that she was his type and wouldn't settle for less.

I spotted another one of my friends and ran up to her.

"YAH! Yoon Sejin! You better stop with these surprise hops!" My other friend, Choi Sungmi, complained. I pinched her cheeks.

"But Sungmi~ I love you~" I blew a kiss towards her.

"Quit it with your aegyo. Do you want me to call over Seongwoo?" I shook my head. "What happened now?"