Epilogue

【remember when seongwoo was trying to be funny, plus wattpad is an ass, it wont allow me to upload certain gifs because "its too big"】

Ong Seongwoo's POV

It had been five years since then. Five fateful years since that day. I walked to the park where I asked her to be mine. I sighed as I went to my secret place. It was near the beginning of summer and flowers were starting to bloom. It was a late bloom, but still a bloom.

I stared at the single rose that blossomed out of the big rock in the center. It was like her. She was my rose in a time of darkness. I went to the rose and took a sniff. I sighed as I remembered that day.

-flashback-

I woke up from my slumber. I had a bad dream where Sejin fell off the roof and I ran after her. I looked around at my surroundings and found myself in a hospital bed. Jihoon was there sleeping. I nudged him awake.

"Jihoon. Wake up." The boy rustled.

"Oh, hyung. You're awake." He rubbed his eyes. "The others will be here soon. I didn't know your parents' phone numbers so I asked Daniel to call them, but even he didn't know. He did say that he knew Sejin's older brother's number."

"Why would my parents need to come here? And why am I at the hospital?" I asked, confused.

"You don't remember?" Jihoon tilted his head. "You and Sejin both fell off the roof, but somehow the fire department got a call from a student. They managed to pull out an inflatable to break your fall. When they caught you, only you were passed out. Sejin seemed fine at first, but when they took her in for testing, they said that only family was allowed.

"So, that wasn't a dream?" I asked him.

"No. It actually happened. Mingyun was arrested for attempted murder. Her trial is next week, but for now, she's locked up. Her parents won't agree to pay the bail. They even volunteered to pay for Sejin and your hospital bill instead." Jihoon caught me up.

"Sejin's here?" I pulled off my IV plug. I flipped the sheets and got out of bed. Jihoon stood in front of the doorway.

"Hyung, I know how much you miss her, but they said only family allowed. Go back into your bed and rest a little." Jihoon said. I pushed him out of the way and ran out of the door. "Hyung!" Jihoon's voice was heard behind me. On the way to the receptionist, I ran into the others.

"Oh, hey Seongwoo!" Youngmin waved. I ignored him and asked the receptionist where Sejin was. She gave me the room number and ran to it. A nurse was in front of the door, blocking any visitors from coming in.

"Are you in any way related to the patient inside?" She asked me. I nodded my head. "Are yu her brother or boyfriend?"

"Would it matter?" I asked her. She sighed and let me in. Sejin was on the bed, lying peacefully. I grabbed her hand and begged her to wake up.