Chapter 12: First Date?

Yoon Sejin's POV:

Yoon Sejin's POV:

"You better not fangirl, but I like Seongwoo." I whispered to her. She looked down, trying to hide her smile and squealing. Finally, she gave up.

"Me too! I looove Seventeen!" (A/N: TBH I was listening to Seventeen while writing this) She squealed. I knew she was only saying this to cover the fact that she's actually fangirling over the fact I like Seongwoo. I guess I should explain when I found out how I liked him.

-flashback-

RING! RING! RING! I woke up to turn off my alarm. When I finally managed to press the snooze, it rang again.

"Oh, alright! I'll get up!" I said, frustrated at the fact that my phone wouldn't stop ringing. "Man, it's the freaking weekend. Why should I get up this early?" I grabbed my phone and saw that it was actually 11 am. Turns out, Seongwoo was calling me.

Incoming call from THE REAL OG ONG SEONGWOOOOOOO😜
decline | accept

"Aish! Why did he call in the middle of my sleep?" I threw my phone to the other side of my bed. The only reason why his contact name is that is because he beat me in a bet, so I had to keep this contact name until the end of the school year. Ugh. My phone ringed again.

Incoming call from THE REAL OG ONG SEONGWOOOOOOO😜
decline | accept

"What the hell do you want?" I asked him.

"Wow, so sassy. Open up your door. I'm right in front of your room." I look at the door of my room.

"What if I don't wanna?" I pulled up the sheets. I was only wearing a tanktop and underwear. No bra or anything to cover myself. South Korea is really hot when it wants to be.

"Well, I'll ask Jisung for the key to your room~" He taunted. I could hear him through the door.

"NO! I'M NAKED RIGHT NOW!" I screamed through the door. All of sudden, the call ended and I heard footsteps running down the stairs. Well, that seemed to work. I shrugged and went back into my bed sheets to proceed to sleep more. Ding! I grabbed my phone and checked what it said.

THE REAL OG ONG SEONGWOOOOOOO😜
U can come out now. Im downstairs.

I chuckled at his text.

me
K. u better not peak

THE REAL OG ONG SEONGWOOOOOOO😜
I wont ;)

me
Im warning you!

I grabbed my clothes and quickly ran out of the room to the bathroom to take a shower and change. Once I finished changing, I ran downstairs a bit too fast, so I fell. Right. On. Top. Of. Seongwoo. What sucked even worse was when I looked down, his head wasn't there. His head was buried in my chest and his hands were on my butt. I quickly jumped up and slapped him.