Chapter 17: Classes

⦅omg i finally found this gif⦆

Yoon Sejin's POV:

When I got out of the shower, changed and all, I went to my room to see how Seongwoo reacted. When I got there, all of my textbooks were organized on the table and Seongwoo was laying down on my bed.

"Sejin! Do you not realize how heavy your textbooks are? I had to move every single one of them off your bed, so I could claim your bed." He complained. I turned off the lights and turned on the flashlight.

"Seongwoo, just get-" Seongwoo pulled me closer to him and hugged me.

"Shall we sleep together like last night?" He whispered in my ear. He then leaned over and turned off my flashlight, pressed the home button and typed in my passcode.

"How did you learn my passcode?" I asked him.

"It's a secret." He winked. He opened up the clock app and set an alarm to six o'clock in the morning. "Oh, I see you haven't changed your home screen yet."

"Shut up. I just haven't had the time too." I plugged my phone in to charge for the night and pulled the bed sheets closer to me.

"Do you want to be closer to the wall or away from the wall?" Seongwoo whispered.

"Away. I had to deal with your stinky butt last night. Good night." I whispered back before turning away from him.

"I love you."

"Me too."

Oneul bam juingongeun naya na naya na~ I woke up to my alarm. It was Seongwoo's raw singing voice that was recorded on my phone. I managed to convert it into an mp3 and use it to set as an alarm. I picked my phone and double checked that it was six in the morning. I heard Seongwoo shifting around next to me.

"How did you get that file? I thought you would delete it after sending it to me." He said quietly while coming closer to me.

"No, I just happen to use your voice to wake me up. You have no idea how well this works." I told him.

"Is it because my vocals are amazing?" I chuckled.

"No, it's because I can't stand your voice which is why I can get up easier."

"That's harsh." He pouted. I gave off a silent laugh.

"Yah, let's just get out of bed already. I need to eat, change, and get ready for school." I made a move to get out, but only half of my body moved. Even worse, my head was practically hitting the floor because of Seongwoo hugging the bottom half of my body.

"Don't leave me. It's cold outside of the bedsheets." He muttered.

"Yah, Seongwoo. Let go. I promise we'll be on time to school today, so don't stress."