Chapter 11: Dance Practice

||he's so extra, like fr||

Yoon Sejin's POV:

Finally, the last bell rang for class to be dismissed. Everyone rushed to the front of the school while Seongwoo, Sungmi, and I walked to the studio. Suddenly an arm landed on me, using my shoulder as their arm rest.

"Noona, I thought you said you had a meeting on Tuesdays and Fridays because of your Netflix club." Woojin's face popped up next to me.

"I, uh, wanted to skip?" My voice raised in pitch as I continued to lie.

"There isn't another meeting until this Friday, Woojin. If you want to sign up, you're gonna have to do it then." Sungmi informed him. I looked at Sungmi, pretty much signaling her to quit it. She got the signal and idea and put a mouth over her hand.

"And how do you know?" Woojin raised an eyebrow at her.

"I'm the president." She quietly stated. Woojin then turned to me.

"So, you were lying the last time I asked you?" He raised the eyebrow at me this time.

"Techinically, not really." I responded. Luckily, Daniel appeared in front of us. "Oh, look! There's one of your leaders!" I pointed at Daniel. Daniel looked in our direction and waved.

"Oh, hyung! Hello!" Woojin took his arm off of me and bowed. Seongwoo ran up to Daniel and the two went into a discussion about dance positions and stuff. We all entered the studio, and Sungmi and I settled down in a corner to start working on our homework. I swear, it may have been the week before finals, but I guess teachers don't understand that students need the rest and time to study.

"Hey Sejin! Can you come and help record our dancing?" Seongwoo gestured towards me.

"Can't you do it on your own?" I told him. He shook his head. I groaned and got out of my comfy location. I grabbed the phone from his hand. "I won't guarantee that the video will come out perfect."

"Nah, I trust you. Your videos are always the best." Seongwoo complimented me. I smiled. They started to dance while I added in a few comments of my own. There were many consisting of:

"Seongwoo, you missed the beat."

"Daniel, stop smiling. You're killing all of the fangirls out there."

"Woojin, stop with the thrusts. You're a freaking minor."

"Jihoon, I know you're a cutie pie, but you need to stop winking. It's killing every girl's hearts."

"Youngmin, stop gazing like that! Your fangirls are dying right now."

"Seongwoo, please don't lick your lips. You look pathetic."

Finally, they stopped dancing to check out the video I recorded for them. I went back to my corner to finally start working on my homework. Halfway through the video, and barely starting my final product of my project in English, Seongwoo pinched my cheeks.

"Yah! How can you give compliments to the others, but only insult me?" He moved my head so I could see him. Our noses were touching, and I couldn't stop blushing.

"Because they were the truth?" I told him.

"Aigoo, what am I gonna do with you?" He released my cheek and ruffled my hair. He then went back to monitor his dancing.

"Are you sure you guys aren't dating? Or at least like each other more than friends?" Sungmi asked.

"I'm positive." I told her before looking down at my homework and continuing it.

"Then what was that blush when your noses touched?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Th-that was n-nothing!" I exclaimed.

"Just admit it, you like Seongwoo!" She exclaimed.

"I don't!" I whined.

"Fine, then whisper to me if you like him or not." She whispered, gazing at where the boys were. I followed her gaze and saw the guys staring at us, especially Seongwoo's look of confusion. I turned toward her.

"You better not fangirl, but..."

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! I PROMISE TO MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER! 

im just a bit busy with school and all (it just started) i finished writing the next chapter so i'll be uploading that very soon tonight~