Suprise!

* 1 year later

* I do not own these lyrics  btw*

You get a text message from your best friend.

Your best friend- you won't believe what I've just heard from Zach.

You- what?

Your best friend- they're coming over here to ( your home town) for their something different tour!.

You- what?! Are you serious I get to see my baby!!

Your best friend- I know! But he still hasn't found out that you live here, we're planning on surprising him since he has really missed you.

You- yeah that sounds like a great  idea! Wait are they here now?! When does the concert start?!

Your best friend- don't worry I got tickets for both of us ;).

You- aw your the best :).

Your best friend: lets go to the mall and pick out a cute outfit for you for tonight.

You- yeah

Your best friend- I'm outside your door.

You- how'd you get here so fast?

Your best friend- I was already planning to come over  ;)

You open your door and you hug her.

" it's been a long time!" She says. " uh y/b/f/n I saw you on Monday at school" you tell her.

" pshh I don't know what you're talking about" she says.

You playfully roll your eyes. " we're wasting time, we need a concert to go to! And we need to get ready for it! " She says

*cue Batman theme song*
* at the mall

" oh that looks cute" she points at an out fit.

" I think I might get that, actually I will get it I like it" she says

" I think I might get that, actually I will get it I like it" she says. After she gets her outfit you and her look for an outfit for you.

" hmmm? What about this outfit?!" She asks.