//36//

A/n: Shout out to jackavery0606 for giving me an idea for this chapter. Make sure you go check her book " I'll always love you"out it's really good. Also make sure to go check out my other book,  " Falling for my bestfriend". Alright I'll let you read now :)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"EVERYONE WAKEUP ITS AN EMERGENCY!!!"  Daniel yelled.

Y/n and Jack both wake up, startled, and  both get out of bed and go downstairs.

Everyone looked so tired and sleepy.
" what's up?" Jack said. " Y/n's parents are coming, I don't know how they got our number but they called us and they said that they'll be over here in like an hour" Daniel said.

" what?!" Y/n yelled making everyone jump. " no no no, how come they didn't tell me this on time?!, ugh we are going to have a serious conversation when they come here" y/n said.

" babe calm down. I've been wanting to meet your parents for a long time now... so I decided to ask if they could come over.." Jack said.

Y/n sighed and nods. " well you could've told me earlier. Wait how'd you even get their number?" Y/n asks.

Jack looks around and smiles. " I have my ways.." he mumbles

"Jack.." y/n said. He looks at her.
"ok I kinda went through your phone and I got their number.." he replied.

" you could've just asked for it you know" she said. " yeah I know but I didn't know how you were going to react" he said.

" Guys never mind that!, we have an hour until y/n's parents come, and this house is a mess!, we haven't cleaned in a month!" Daniel yelled.

" Daniel's right. We have to get this house cleaned..." Jonah said.

"Wow Jonah I can't believe you're actually going to clean before drinking you're cof-

" but before that I'm drinking my coffee" Jonah interrupted Daniel with a smile.

"I knew it, Jonah can never start his morning without his cup of coffee" Zach said.

" true, one day-

" ok ok let's not go story telling mode, Corbyn. We have to clean like right now" Everyone said in unison.

" Geez, I think all of you need your cup of coffee" Corbyn says.

" alright well I guess I'll clean the living room" y/n said. Jack smiled, " alright I'll Help yo-

" no no you're going to clean the kitchen with Corbyn" Daniel says, handing him a broom.

"Heyyy" jack pouts. " you're going to get distracted, you never get anything done when y/n's around" Daniel said.

" That's not... true..." Jack said.
" it kinda is if you ask me" Corbyn said from the kitchen.

" I wasn't asking!!" Jack yells/sang.

" just go clean the kitchen, then we can hang out all you want" y/n smiled and kissed his cheek.
Jack smiled and held her close.

" Alright you two, less PDA and more cleaning" Jonah said.

Jack pouts and heads to the kitchen.