" he's mine"

" hello jack , did you miss me?" She asks and winks at him.

" no I don't, and you should do me a big favor to go away  and to leave me alone" he sternly responds.

You had a confused look on your face.

" who is this, is she your distraction?" She asks.

" she is my girlfriend, and like I said before please go away and leave me alone" he responds.

She scowls at you. "aw jack you don't have to be so aggressive with me" she winks.

" who is she?" You ask " my ex girlfriend" he responds back and gives her a stern look.

She laughs. " no, no, no, no, you got it all wrong baby, I'm your girlfriend, she's not" she looks over at you gritting her teeth.

She comes over to touch his hair but you grab her hand. " woah better watch what you're doing" jack tells her and chuckles.

" do not touch jack!" You angrily yell at her and give her the death stare.

" what do you think I'm scared of a little girl like you?" She chuckles.

"that's enough!" He angrily yells which makes you and her scared.

" I told you to go away was I not clear enough?" He tells her.

she smirks. " that's the jack I like to see" she says.

You couldn't stand her anymore, you walked over to her and punched her.

She winces. " my face!, my beautiful face!" She starts to whine.

" yeah beautiful face my ass" you tell her and flip her off.

You look over at jack and he looked shock.

" babe... that was amazing!" He says running over to you and kissing you.

" no, no, no! He's mine! Get off of him you rat!" She yells and try's to punch you, but you dodge and punched her in the face, again.

" no!, not my face!" She whines.

" you know I think I just fixed your face a bit" you tell her.

The guys all come outside. " what happened?" They all ask.

" oh nothing, we were just looking up at the beautiful stars" jack responds and looks over at you and smirks.

You smile and peck his lips. " yup!" You respond.

A/n: woooo!!! She just got her butt kicked!. Well I hope you guys liked this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment! ❤️