//34B//

Suddenly someone steps out of the White Van. Whoever it was they were looking right at you. You start to panic and run off back to where Isla was.

" Isla go home there's a dangerous person out there , The rest of you guys should go home too" you tell them.

They look at you with confused looks and then start laughing.

" are you trying to prank us y/n?" Isla laughed.

"no I'm serious!" You tell her.

Suddenly her eyes widen. She points at something behind you. you turn around and see the same masked person from the white van.

" Run!" You yell. The kids were so terrified that they didn't want to move. Suddenly the older girl grabs the kids and runs with them.

You try to run but the person grabs both of your wrist and takes you.
" HELP!!" You yell.

" y/n?!" You hear Isla. She runs back. " Isla go back and get help!" You tell her.

She nods and runs back fast. She goes home and gets Jack. Jack immediately runs back to where you are at, But at that time you were gone and the person had taken you in the white Van.

" Help!!!" You Yell pounding on the Vans window.

" you can yell as loud as you want and they will still not be able to hear you" the person laughed.

" who are you?!" You yell.
" I'd watch the tone princess, but I'm glad you asked" the person responds.

They take their mask off. It was a guy he looked like he was eighteen or maybe nineteen . He had beautiful Ocean blue eyes, pink plump lips, messy jet black hair, he had perfectly arched eyebrows, his deep dimples appeared on his cheeks every time he talked or smiled.

" so you asked who i am right?" He smirked. " yes!" You replied.

" watch the tone sweat heart" he reminded you again. You roll your eyes, and he laughs.

He sits down across from you, as he threw his mask to the side. " My name is Dylan, I was Jack's Bestfriend way before he even got fame. You see I was the one who told Jack that he should post covers on his channel. He didn't want to do it, but of course I talked him into it. But later on as he got famous he forgot about his dear brother, his bestfriend. He has everything I want, He has amazing best friends, he has a beautiful girlfriend, he has a happy family, all because of me!" He yells.

" and he had the audacity to decline my request of joining the band" he says.

He sighs and shakes his head. " well I got you now, his friends are next" he says.

He grabs some chains and looks at you, sighing.

" I won't promise and say that this won't hurt, because it will" he smirked.

A/N//ohh shnappp