•30•

" woah!, ok too much PDA going on" Daniel said as he quickly backed off with his eyes covered.

Corbyn laughs and shakes his head. " we really need to find you a girl friend Daniel" he tells him.

Daniel looks at Corbyn like if he were crazy and laughs. " pshhh I don't need a girlfriend!, I'm fine!, being single feels good you know" Daniel responds.

" are you sure?, last night you were whining about you being single" Jonah says

" Jonah I don't know what you're talking about...." Daniel quickly responds.

" aww Daniel. You poor thing" you say. " I'm pretty sure you'll find the perfect girl" you tell him

" I will never find the perfect girl for me " he sighed. Corbyn places his hand on his shoulder. " don't give up and you'll find her" he tells Daniel.

Daniel looks at him nodding. " yeah Daniel, you have to keep looking for her, even if it will take a long time. In the end it's worth it because you'll be happy with her" jack says as he kisses your cheek.

Daniel sighs and lays on the couch. " I needddd a girlllfrienndddd" he whines. You felt very bad for him so you decide to help him.

" don't worry Daniel. I got u" you tell him as you got up and walked over to him. " come on, you're not giving up just yet" you say.

Daniel smiles and nods as he gets up. " you're so inspiring y/n" he said. You chuckle. " I know"

" wait can I come with you?!" Jack said. " bro you're obviously going to get more girls than me" Daniel said.

You glare at Daniel and at Jack. " he already has his girl" you respond. " aww are you jealous???" Jack teases as he laughs.

You glare and lightly push him. " I'll take that as a yes" he says.

" you better not be looking at other girls" you tell him. " what if I want to?" He joked.

You roll your eyes and turn around as you start walking away from him. He grabs you and pulls you close to him. " I'm just kiddinnnggg, I promise I won't look at other girls" he says.

You look away from him. " I mean it" he said. You look back at him with a smile. He smiles and kisses your forehead while giving you a bear hug.

" ok you two, can we go noowwww" Daniel begged. You both nod and start heading to the beach.

" why are we at the beach??" Daniel and jack both ask in unison. " well at the beach there are a lot of girls so, you might just find the perfect one" you respond.

You look around and you notice a group of girls. " perfect!" You smile as you drag Daniel over to them.

" hi guys my friend here is single and he's looking for a girl that will make him happy all the time, and he'll treat you right " you say.

The girls look at Daniel giggling and thinking. " how about that one" A girl with big blue eyes and wavy blonde hair asked as she pointed at Jack.

" look blondie, I said My friend. Not my boyfriend" you respond. She scowls at you and turns away.

" I mean he's cute but... I don't do relationships" another girl said. You sigh and roll your eyes.

After a long day of looking for the perfect girl for Daniel, you guys sat at a bench looking at the beautiful sunset.

Daniel looks down and sighs. " I knew I couldn't do it, I should've just stayed home. Thanks for trying to help guys" he said as he got up.

You and jack look at each other feeling very upset for your friend. All of a sudden a girl starts playing her guitar and singing in the crowd.

She was singing so beautifully that Daniel couldn't keep his eyes off of her. " she's amazing..." he mumbles.

The girl looks up at Daniel and smiles. Daniel couldn't help but smile back. After she was done playing she started packing her things and Daniel went over to talk to her.

" I hope she doesn't turn him down" you tell jack. " yeah same." He answers.

Later on Daniel comes back. "soooo how'd it go?"   You and Jack both ask in unison.

" I'll tell you two  everything when we go home" he said smiling real wide.