22

Jonah pulls back. " no, no, no, no" Jonah shakes his head and runs his fingers through his hair.

" y/n I am so sorry I did that. I don't know what's been going on with me lately.

" i-im such an i- you crashed your lips onto his, and he started to kiss you back. After about 3 mins  of kissing, you pull away and smile. 

jonah sighs and looks away " no this isn't right, jack is my best friend and i cant take away the love of his life." you look up at him and turn his face to look at you. " hey, im in love with you now" you tell him.

  " but what about jack?,  no i- can't, i'm sorry y/n,i love you so much, i really do, but jack is my best friend and i would never want to do something that would ruin our friendship" Jonah says.

you laugh and  wrap  your arms around is neck. " Jonah calm down, everyone falls in love with someone and eventually they just lose interest" you respond.  " and i'm in love with you. The first day that I met you , I instantly  fell in love. i didn't know if you liked me so i didn't tell you that i was in love with you"  you told him. 

he smiles but then looks down.  you kiss him, then suddenly jack walks in. Jonah quickly pulls away.  jack looked heartbroken when he saw you two. " why?" he said in a hurtful tone. 

you open your mouth to say something but he shakes his head and walks out. you go chasing after him and call his name. He ignores you and walks outside sitting near the pool. 

" please go away and leave me alone" jack tells you in a stern tone.  He looked hurt and his eyes were red.  you stand there looking down. " go!, you know what you should leave and never come back!"  he yelled with tears sliding down his cheeks. 

you nod and run away not looking back. 

// don't get it twisted ;)