•31B•

" awww mannn!!" Zach cried as he placed two cards on the table, they were playing Uno.

" Uno!" Daniel yells. " Wow you're very good at Uno, but you can't beat me" Cami smirked teasing him.

" ohh it's onnn" Daniel replies. " oh geez, it's gonna be a war in here. These two are very competitive" Corbyn says.

"Let's see who wins" Jack says. After like 10 games, you guys decided that the game should end.

" one more time!, please" Daniel begged. " nope!!, I won all 10 rounds" Cami says.

" yeah, she did win. She's just that good Daniel, you're going to have to deal with it" Jack says.

" I finally found someone who can beat me at Uno, I never thought that it would be so... sad to lose, wow, now I know how you guys feel when I beat all of you" Daniel says.

" well not really, I make you win cause if I win you'll be begging for another Round, and then we'll be up all night playing Uno" Jack says.

Daniel Cocks and eyebrow. " oh really, let's play, NOW" he says.

" ohhhhhh, is Daniel really up for this?!, he looks so serious, so treacherous, so....yeah I don't know what else to say" Zach says, holding the remote control like a microphone.

Zach runs over to Jack. " I'm here with Jack Avery, Jack do you think you're going to win?" He asks Putting the remote control close to jack's mouth.

" of course I'm going to win!, Im the best at Uno, Daniel cannot beat me" he says glaring at Daniel.

Daniel laughs and points his two fingers at his eyes and then at points one finger at Jack. Jack does the same.

" who do you think is going to win?" Zach asks you.

"Take a lucky guess " you respond and point at Daniel, joking.

Jack gasps and Daniel laughs. " Ha!, she likes winners not losers" Daniel says.

" um actually Daniel, I was just joking, Of course my baby is going to win" you tell him and kiss Jack's cheek. " Ha!, who's the loser now?!" Jack laughed.

"well at least I have Cami on my side" he says pulling Cami over to him.

" yeah!, we're team Damille!" Cami says.

" Alright Alright everyone, here's  how it's gonna go" Corbyn says.

" we're only playing one round, the winner gets to punish the loser"

" LET THE GAME BEGIN!"

*20 rounds later*

" are we done?" Zach groans.  " just one more game"  Daniel begged.

" but it's 1:00 AM" Zach whines.

" where's Corbyn?" Jonah asks. All of a sudden it got quiet and all you could hear is snoring.

You guys get up and look behind the couch, where the noise was coming from, and find a knocked out Corbyn.

" welp he's knocked out" Jack says.

"yeah and so is y/n and Cami" Jonah says.

You were laying on the couch, sound asleep.

" she's so beautiful, even when she's sleeping she looks so perfect" Daniel gushed over Cami.

" Daniel you sound like a creep" Corbyn said in a tired voice, as he got up from the floor.

" nah, he's just in love" Zach says.

Daniel picks Cami up, bridal style, and takes her to the guest room.

Jack picks you up and carries you to his room. " and you always look beautiful in every way" he smiles as he kisses you forehead.

" you are very special to me y/n, and one day I'll even ask you if you can be mine forever" he whispers.

A/N// I post on:
Monday's
Wednesday's
Friday's
& Sunday's

Baiiii ✌🏻❤️- Dylanobabyyy