•28B•

You feel  your heart sink. You didn't know what to say. You opened your mouth to say something but nothing comes out. Tears roll down your cheeks as you look away not wanting to look at him.

He grabs you but you pull away, heartbroken. 

You get up and walk outside, sitting near the pool crying your heart out.  Zach heard you from inside and walks next to you. " y/n what's wrong?" He asks.

You shake your head. " I don't want to talk about it.." " is it about Jack?" He asks.

" please don't mention his name" you say. He hugs you. " I hope everything will get better for you two" he says.

You look up at him with tears in your eyes. He groans. " ugh I can't hold it anymore. Jack is pranking you" he blurts out and quickly covers  his mouth.

" what?!!!" You furiously yell. " please don't tell them that I told you" Zach begs.

" oh I won't. He pranked the wrong person. I will get him back now" you tell him.

" oh boy..." he mumbles. You grab him and walk back inside furiously but not showing it.

" so guys what do you want to do today?" You ask with a little smile on your face. " umm aren't you suppose to be crying or something? Since Jack broke up with you?" Daniel asks.

You chuckle. " just because we broke up doesn't mean we can't be friends, right Jack?" You look at him with a smile. He looks at you slowly nodding.

" see no problem" you said. " oh kayyy...." Daniel says. "so what's up with you and Zach?" Jonah asks as he points at you two still holding hands.

From the corner of your eye, you could see Jack starring at you two with a jealous look on his face. " what? We can't hold hands?" You respond.

" oh yeah... I just thought... never mind" Jonah said. You laugh and let go of Zach's hand.

" we're having a couple of friends over" Daniel answers your question. " oh that's cool" you smiles and nod.

After he said that the door swung wide open.
" where are my boiiiii'ssss??!!!" You hear a voice yell. It was a guy with dark brown hair with honey colored highlights at the tips of his hair, He had chocolate colored eyes that sparkled when he smiled brightly, showing his dimples.

The guys were really happy to see him. They were all talking to him all excited. He looks over and then he saw you....