Goodbye

" babe I can't believe you just did that" jack tells you with a smile.
" nobody is gonna touch my noodle head!" You respond and kiss his forehead.

" and nobody is gonna touch my baby girl" he pecks your lips and smiles.

" ok guys, what really happened?" Daniel asks crossing his arms and lifting his eyebrow.

jack turns around and faces Daniel. " my... Ex" he hesitates.

" oh no not her, what'd she do?" He asks. " well uh she tried touching me and it didn't go well for her" he chuckles.

" I punched her in the face" you smirk. "woah! You're tough" Daniel chuckled. " yup" you smile.
" she's tough, sweet, cute, kind, and adorable" jack says kissing your cheek.

You giggle. " alright guys, sadly we have to leave right now" Jonah pouts.

" aww" you pout. " but why?" Jack whines. " cause we have to" Jonah fake cries.

you give jack a goodbye and hug him. You then hug the guys and say goodbye. You hold in the tears. you wanted to stay with jack longer.

In the way home you were pouring and all sad. " hey, you'll get to see him next week" your best friend says placing a hand on your shoulder.

" your right" you sniff and smile.

A/n: I'm sorry I updated so late and that this was a bit short but I hope you guys liked it and don't forget to vote and comment!❤️